Tribute Form for D6 Male - Rex Tyree ("When in Rome")

Name: Rex Tyree

District: 6

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Personality: Isolated, very isolated from connecting to people. Has led a very rough life for the last five years and has been all to himself living of what he makes from working. He's quiet, but he's always defending the weaker ones in bullying situations or similar. He's run into trouble with the peacekeepers once before, quite innocently at that, trying to prevent a robbery but instead he was suspected as the robber and was whipped publicly. He has remained much closed in on himself and is losing faith as to what's worth living for, which can make him very unpredictable in the Games.

Description: Physically well-built much thanks to working in the District's industry. He's visibly muscular from carrying heavy equipment working as an apprentice to become a mechanic nearby the railways. He's got short, dark-blonde hair, brown eyes. He's usually seen in a thin shirt, usually covered in black after a hard-day's work and black dungarees.

Family: Has had no family for the last five years. He had a mother and father working in the railways like Rex is now. He also had a younger sister that was sunshine of his every day-life, but an explosion at one of the factories took them all away from him. He was lucky to survive, but has no physical inhibitions...if any, they are mental.

Volunteered - Why?: A young boy was called out. It was a boy that Rex had stood up for the day before and beaten the crap out of the others that were teasing him. He knew that the little boy, at the poor age of twelve, wouldn't stand a chance. Considering he didn't know what to live for anymore, he figured he'd at least do something to be remembered for.

Alliance: Anyone that he feels like he can trust, even the Careers.

Weapon of Choice: He's quite a fighter with his fists. He doesn't have much experience with weapons, but he's a fast learner. He's good at surviving considering he doesn't have much to call his own. He knows how to use a knife, but only in a raw physical battle. His greatest weapon is his physical strength, but as mentioned, he learns really fast.

Backstory: Five years ago, Rex was just like any other kid in the District: had a house that he lived in with his mother and father and his little sister barely eleven years old. His parents both enrolled as mechanics working on the big machineries in the District, mainly trains. They were teaching Rex all that they knew as Rex showed great interest in mechanics from when he was young. One day he was at school, his little sister was sick, but she couldn't stay at home so she was with her parents working at the factory when an explosion killed all three of them.

Since then, Rex has been forced to live alone. He had to move out of his house because he could no longer afford to pay for it. He has found shelter on various locations in the District, among them in the very ruins that his family died in. He carries all of his possessions with him in a backpack to and from work as he had to cut school early to keep a living for himself. He's still learning to become a mechanic, but has a big disadvantage not being able to finish school like the rest his age.

Tribute Owner: RocketMason