1. Returning to Hogwarts

Rebecca Sullivan:

It is the first of September, and we just arrived back at Hogwarts for our last year. I was eager to meet everyone again – of course, I've been seeing Samantha, my best friend, but it is someone else that has been on my mind the entire time. 

It all actually started sometime during the third year. We all had grown a bit, and the Slytherin boys had gotten a lot of confidence, and Merlin, their looks. 

I couldn't help it, I fell hard for the boy with the ice grey eyes and platinum blond hair. Since year three, I have not been able to look away, not even once, which everyone sort of knew, I think. I mean, Sam saw it after only a week, "You are not that different after all," she giggled.

I knew what she meant, he had gotten every girl's attention over the years, and I was trying to resist his power, but I just couldn't help it. The way he made me feel, he made me feel like I was different, he made me feel like I was the one, and I am sure that I am not the only one who he made feel this way.

We are now sitting in the Great Hall with our fellow students at the Slytherin table. I looked across the table and saw him. Merlin, I've missed his smile. I heard him talking to Blaise, even his voice was perfect.

I kept looking at his hands, he was rubbing them together, forming a fist and slowly caressed his knuckles with his other hand and twisted and turned his rings. I wanted those hands all over me. I wanted Draco Malfoy all over me.

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, I need to stop staring.

I was lost in my own thoughts, thinking about how this affection started. It was the third year, and almost all Slytherin girls obsessed over Malfoy, especially Pansy fucking Parkinson. He lost his virginity to her, and it hurts.

I remember thinking of the other girls as pathetic, how can they all be obsessing over the same guy? A guy that also is so dreadful, and now I was one of them. One of the pathetic girls. 

He and his two friends, Blaise Zabini and Carlin Webley was the hot trio of Slytherin. They could do whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted. They walked around Hogwarts as they owned the school. When they entered a room, all eyes pointed at their direction in complete silence.

I was interrupted as I kept hearing Sam calling my name, "huh?" I answered as I hadn't heard a word she was saying.

"Merlin, Bex, lost in your own thoughts again?"

"Yeah," I answered, guilty as charged.

I did that a lot; daydreaming was my specialty.

"I was asking you if you heard about the party? All last year Slytherins are throwing a party tonight," she continued.

Bloody hell, he's going to be there.

"They're throwing a party?" I asked eagerly, far too excited.

Sam giggled at my response, "We need to get going as soon as Dumbledore is finished if he hasn't already bored us to death," she said jokingly.

"But for real, Bex, we need to get ready. I really want this night to be perfect, and I know you do too," she whispered as she winked at me.

I smiled to myself, yes I needed this night to be perfect, I have been waiting for three years, can he just kiss me already? Yep, we haven't even kissed, but I was in love with him regardless.

I sat on a bench one day during the third year when I heard a voice calling my name, it was Draco, Draco Malfoy.

What does he want? He sat down beside me and looked me in the eyes, "You really are beautiful, you know that?"

I couldn't even respond, I just blinked and opened my mouth to say something, but he was already on his way. Shit, why did he say that?

I could feel my cheeks turning red just by the thought of it, that was when it all started. After that, he would say stuff randomly. He could tell me I was beautiful, he could say that he wanted to kiss me, compliment my eyes, or just wink at me when our paths crossed.

Sometimes he talked to me, asking me how my day was or how I was doing, and sometimes he didn't even look at me. It really did confuse the hell out of me.

I couldn't help it; it was like he cared about me. But really, it might as well only be a game, a stupid game to get laid. Which he got, he got Pansy the third year. Everyone knew since Pansy couldn't shut up about it. I heard her talking about it in the common room, or more like bragging about getting laid, and it also happened to be Draco Malfoy, the hottest guy at the entire school.

Fuck.

I was furious when I found out, I never wanted to see him again. But when I did, I just melted at his fingertips again. That was the effect he had on me, I just melted. One look, and everything was forgotten.

Sam grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the Great Hall, Dumbledore had been talking for way too long, and she was stressed.

She herself had a crush on Carlin, I don't blame her. He was stunning, with brown hair, brown eyes, a cheerful and warm smile, and really funny.

"Bex, we need to hurry. What are we going to wear? This is our moment!"

I tried to think of something I could wear as we entered the common room and kept rushing towards our dorm.

"I think I'll wear a dress, maybe even put on some heels," I mumbled as Sam reached for the door.

I started to look through my closet and found the dress I wanted to wear. It was a slip dress, a black, quite short dress with thin shoulder straps. It revealed just enough skin, not too much but a little, and most importantly, I felt good in it.

I removed my bra and slid the dress on. I looked at myself in the mirror and turned to Sam, "An oversized blazer on top or nothing?" I asked as I took a spin in front of her.

"Um, try it on! I think it would be a great idea to have it on, and when you get your chance, slowly remove it in front of him, teasing a little, revealing even more of your beautiful skin," she answered with a smirk.

She was right, that was perfect, I could slowly remove my blazer when Draco looked my way. It will be perfect.

I looked at Sam, she surely was beautiful, she had quite long light brown hair with golden highlights, a beautiful smile, and sparkling eyes.

She wore light blue jeans and a halterneck crop top. She had natural makeup and her hair was curly and tucked behind her ears.

We were all finished and ready for the Slytherin party. I was nervous, this was it, it was the last year, which also meant my last chance.

Tonight I will kiss him, I will kiss Draco Malfoy.

Please tell me what you think of the first chapter!