42. Champagne

Before you read this chapter; Readers discretion advised.

It contains drugs, sex and not the Draco we are used to.

Rebecca Sullivan:

Draco sat beside me, I kept sobbing, not sure how I felt or how I was supposed to feel.

"Please," Draco pleaded from time to time.

I needed to catch my breath, I needed to calm down. I needed to figure this out.

I tried to relax my muscles and tried to focus on my breathing, I can't think when I'm crying.

I felt Draco's hand on my shoulder, "I can't believe you're here," he whispered. His voice was still different, he didn't talk like he used to, it wasn't as calm and controlled as I remembered it.

His hand slowly slithered down towards my chest, "I've missed touching you," he spluttered.

"Draco, please," I asked, as I closed my eyes. I couldn't concentrate when he had his hand on me.

"Look at me," I heard him demand.

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked up at him.

"You're mine, Rebecca. You've always been, and you'll always be," he hissed as he clenched his jaw, looking deeply into my eyes.

His pupils were dilated.

It was something wrong with him, I couldn't only see it, I could hear it; the way he talked.

"Draco?" I asked as I studied his eyes.

"What?" He almost hissed as he blinked a couple of times.

"You're high," I whispered.

"So what? You have a new boyfriend too, don't you? You don't see me blaming you for that!" He snorted as he shook his head.

"No, I don't," I mumbled, Enzo wasn't actually my boyfriend, not sure if he had ever been, I never called him that at least, we'd said the L-word though, but Draco doesn't have to know that.

"So he's not your boyfriend then?" Draco asked as he got up on his legs like he wanted to get away from me.

"No, Enzo is not my boyfriend, Draco," I whispered, gazing down at the floor, too scared to meet his now almost back eyes.

"So that's his name," Draco snorted, almost grinning as he slowly dragged his hand over his mouth and chin. "It was torture, Rebecca, it was torture seeing you with him," he continued as he raised his voice.

"It was torturing not hearing from you in six years as well," I mumbled.

How can he be this selfish? He just left me, stopped writing and disappeared from my life, and now he comes back, high and angry.

Draco sighed loudly, "I dreamt about you every night, I thought about you every day, I saw you wherever I went," he tried to continue but had to pause as he sat down again, his head resting in his hands.

"I want to fuck you, Rebecca. Hard. I want you to remember what you were missing," he whispered as I could see him clenching his jaw again, slowly massaging his temples.

I gulped, not sure if I wanted him to or if that was what I really needed.

"Draco," I said hesitantly, but he interrupted me before I could continue, "Don't you dare try and stop me, I want to feel your legs shake as I'm pounding into you, I want to feel your body begging for more, I want to feel your walls tighten around my hard dick, I want to see your beautiful little face crumple up as you moan louder and louder as I go in deeper and deeper," he paused as he started to examine my face, looking for a reaction.