29. Make Love

I really do love The Weeknd, and I would choose the original version any day, but the version above just fit with this chapter, I highly recommend listening to it while reading! Your welcome.

Draco Malfoy:

"Do we really need to leave tonight already?" I asked as we wandered back to the others that still sat in the Great Hall.

"Yes, tonight," Harry whispered.

"I just can't leave tonight, Potter," I said, I was a bit embarrassed to tell him the truth. 'Yes, Draco Malfoy is in love, he needs to spend at least a couple of hours with his beloved Rebecca before he leaves for a bloody suicide mission, laugh all you want, Potter.'

"And why is that, Malfoy?" Harry teased.

Do I really have to tell him?

"I can't leave tonight already that's all," I sighed.

"Has this something to do with the brunette?" Harry kept teasing.

Merlin, if he's going to be this annoying, I might just want Voldemort to come and get me instead.

"Yes, Potter. Not another word," I snorted.

"Very well then, but I don't blame you."

Fuck. He really doesn't know when to shut up. I had almost forgotten about his little crush on Rebecca.

"We'll leave early tomorrow then, but we have to leave before the others wake up. Hermione and Ron won't let me go," Harry stressed as he pointed a finger in my face.

I wanted to tell him off, why does he have to be the one in charge? But I had more important things to think about.

I got one bloody night with Rebecca

I sighed as I pulled my fingers through my hair, "are you sure about this, Potter?"

"No, of course not," he hissed.

Well, that makes me feel a lot better.

"You're mad, you know that?" I snorted.

"And so are you," Harry smirked as he opened the heavy door for me.

I shook my head, maybe I am.

Rebecca talked to Carlin and Sam, Blaise had moved closer to Hermione and Ron, what the fuck is this war doing to us?

"Rebecca," I whispered as I got closer, reaching out my hand. She grabbed it with a smile.

"I want to have you for myself," I whispered.

I could see her blushing, I love it when she does that.

I nodded at the others as Rebecca said her goodnights.

As we walked towards the dungeons, she grabbed my arm and squeezed it as we kept walking, her touch made me weak.

"How are you?" She whispered.

"Can we please talk about something else?" I asked as I closed my eyes.

All I wanted right now was just me and her. Nothing else in this world matters, I wanted to pretend that this war didn't exist, I wanted to pretend that I wasn't in danger and most importantly, that she wasn't in danger.

"What do you want to talk about then?" She asked softly.

I pushed her against the wall, with my hands on her waist I leaned forwards and placed a soft kiss on her plumped kiss. She must've been taken by surprise as she gasped when her back hit the wall.