22. Punishment

Draco Malfoy:

I really was angry with Blaise, the fuck was he thinking?

But right now, I couldn't really concentrate on anything except Rebecca, Rebecca being naked under that skirt. I could literally insert a finger inside of her right now, right here in this corridor.

I could still smell her juices, she was still wet. Wet for me and only me.

I glanced at her, and with every student we passed her cheeks turned even more red. She blushed at the thought of anyone noticing her missing underwear.

I had the power over her and that made me feel horny, I love being in charge.

"Don't you just love feeling this free?" I teased.

She rolled her eyes at me.

"Draco, what if someone sees?" She hissed.

I chuckled, "that's the point Bex, it's the exciting part."

She kept walking, I steered her with my hand through the castle.

As we came to an empty corridor, I looked around, not a student in sight.

I carefully pushed her back against the wall and placed a kiss on her plump lips. I slowly moved my hand up her thigh. She moaned into my mouth.

"Ssh, we don't want any watchers, do we?"

"Fuck you," she hissed back.

My hand was now under her skirt, slowly finding its way to her entrance. Damn, she's really wet.

I pushed two fingers inside of her and she bit my neck as I did, trying to stay quiet.

I started to move them in and out of her with my thumb on her clit. She bit harder.

And so I stopped, once again. She sighed loudly.

"Draco, please," she begged.

"Keep begging and I might finish you."

I grabbed her hand and put the two fingers that were inside of her in my mouth, sucking them as I winked at her. She tastes bloody good.

We kept walking down the empty corridor, reaching another one. I saw some students hanging around here, talking to each other.

With them in front of us, my hand slowly wandered down her back, under her skirt, squeezing her ass.

"Draco," she hissed.

"I'm not doing anything, just keep walking," I said with a smirk.

She sighed back in frustration but kept walking as I told her.

As we passed the students, my hand slowly moved up to her lower back again. They didn't suspect a thing.

"Where are we going?" She whispered.

"We're just out on a walk."

I took her black lace panties out of my pocket and sniffed them one last time before I dropped them on the floor. She looked scared, almost.

"Do you want someone finding my fucking undies?" She hissed.

"No. I want them to know that you belong to me. Though I doubt that anyone but me would recognize your smell."

She sighed again. I knew this was torture, but she deserved to be punished. Rebecca is such an innocent young woman but I could literally ask her to do anything and she'd be up for it. She wants to please me.