25. I Love You

Draco Malfoy:

I don't know how many times I've tried, but it's still not working. This bloody cabinet.

Can't this just be over? Can I please go back to Rebecca?

It's only been one day, but I still miss her like hell, I stared at the cabinet.

"It's your fault! Why can't you just fix yourself?" I screamed furiously.

I'm talking to a fucking cabinet now, great.

It's was cold in here, my hands were colder than usual. I sat down on the floor with my head in my hands.

My bloody father, my own bloody father, threatened me to kill the only person I've ever cared for. How. Fucking. Great.

I want to kill him; I want to kill him so bad.

I saw her face, her innocent face. She looked at me with those big beautiful eyes under her long lashes. I closed my eyes and tried to take it all in; I needed her. I inhaled deeply.

Concentrate Draco, you need to focus, when you've fixed the cabinet and killed Dumbledore, it'll all be over. You'll have her back.

I exhaled and opened my eyes with determination.

I will do this; I have to this, I have no bloody choice. I won't let her down.

I walked up to the cabinet once again, opened the door carefully and placed a green apple inside carefully. I slowly closed the door and backed up, I raised my wand and started to chant eerily, "Harmonia Nectere Passus."

The cabinet glimmered on the surface, trembled in the ambient light. I looked at it with haunting eyes as I backed up, is it working?

I could spot some sort of light play inside of the cabinet, I could feel my heart sink. I wanted to succeed, but at the same time, I was scared.

The movement of the cabinet stopped, and I nervously stepped forward, opened the squeaky door, and the apple was gone. It didn't work this time either. I sighed as I pulled my fingers through my now messy hair.

This was not an easy task, I don't know how many times I've tried already.

But I know one thing, as long as I keep thinking of Rebecca, worrying for Rebecca, I won't be completely focused.

I closed my eyes again, I could almost smell her. I reached my hand out, imagining that I could touch her. Imaging me, feeling her hair between my fingers, I inhaled. I kept pretending I was playing with her hair with my fingers and slowly laid it back down on her shoulder, my hand wandered down her body. I touched her shoulder, her collarbone, tracing every inch of her. My hand slithered down in between her breasts, down to her stomach. I reached my hands out as I was grabbing each of her sides, her small waist. I wanted to grab her harder, pull her against me. Feeling her, feeling her soft skin. I wanted to taste her, just steal a small kiss from her neck. Lick her skin, only barley lick it, sweep my tongue out. I could almost see her clearly now, gasping for air, trying to pull me closer as she's begging for more. Damn, I need her.

I exhaled and opened my eyes, and to my disappointment; she was not there. I know she wasn't, but I never wanted anything more in my entire life.

I could feel a pearl of sweat drip from my hair, I looked down, my friend wanted out. Great. "Thanks for your help mate, now it'll be much easier to concentrate," I sighed, yes I'm even talking to my dick now.

Rebecca Sullivan:

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, where am I? I looked to my left and saw Blaise sleeping peacefully in the other bed. Right, Sam and Carlin started almost had sex right in front of us yesterday.