13. Christmas Holiday

Rebecca Sullivan:

Christmas break was starting tomorrow but since we didn't have any classes to attend we decided to leave tonight already. As I was packing I recognize I needed more warm clothes, it was freezing outside and it felt like I had nothing to wear. 

They all were supposed to go to Hogsmeade, buying some Christmas gifts, before they used a portkey from there.

"Are you ready?" Draco asked as I've just closed my trunk.

"Yeah, I think I'm ready. Feels like I forgot something, but it's always like that, isn't it?"

Draco smiled at me and came closer, "As long as I have you with me I'm fine," he said as he gently kissed me on the forehead. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. Who thought Draco Malfoy could be this romantic?

I gave him a soft kiss on the lips, still smiling. I just couldn't stop smiling.

"Draco Malfoy, I never thought I would hear those words coming out of your mouth. But please, keep going," I teased.

"Don't ruin this moment, Sullivan," he said with a grin on his face.

"Oh, last name now?" I said pretending to be surprised. It was fun teasing each other, the tension was sometimes too much with everything going on. Joking around made it easier.

I gave him another kiss, "should we get to the others before they leave without us?" I said when I remembered Sam, Carlin, and Blaise were still waiting outside for us to join them.

"Ladies first," Draco said as he opened the door for me.

"What a gentleman, thank you."

"Being a gentleman with a great view is my speciality," he said as his eyes wandered down to my ass. I sighed as we walked out to the common room.

When we arrived at Hogsmeade, we split up. Me and Sam one way and the boys another. I wanted to buy a Christmas present for Draco, but what do you get someone who already seems to have everything? Everything except love, really? Which I've already given him.

"Sam, do you know what you'll get for Carlin? And should we buy something for Blaise as well?" I asked as we started to walk towards the first shop.

"What a great idea Bex! Of course, we'll buy something for Blaise. But for Carlin... I have no clue. And you? For Draco, I mean," she said looking excited.

"I have no clue either, I would want to give him something that reminds him of being loved, being loved by me. I mean, he's going through a tough time with everything and I don't want him to forget," I said looking down at my feet while we reached our first stop.

"That's really nice Bex, we'll find something," she said as she gave me a warm smile.

I really was terrified. What would happen after Christmas? Would he try to push me away again? Would it be too much for him? He's so vulnerable and misunderstood... I really need to be there for him. Reminding him that I do care and that I do love him.

"Bex! Look at this? Isn't it beautiful?" Sam said as she was looking at a long, black coat. It really was beautiful, perfectly cut with a nice collar. It really looked like something Carlin would wear. And it looked warm, which is needed now, it really is freezing outside.

"It's beautiful Sam! It would be even more beautiful on your boyfriend though," I said smiling.

She held it up, smiling at it, "I think this is the one, it's really was the first thing I laid my eyes on and I really did think of Carlin. It's perfect!"