36. Greece

Rebecca Sullivan:

"Rebecca," I heard Sam's voice say as she interrupted my dream. 

"Mmh," I mumbled, I still couldn't open my eyes, I didn't want to wake up. I dreamt about Draco, I had been dreaming about Draco every night since he left.

I spent most of my time in my dorm, waiting for his letters every day, hoping that it would say that they've figured it out, that he'd come back. It's already been two weeks. 

"We're going to the Great Hall now, for breakfast, are you coming?" Sam asked as I could hear her getting dressed. 

"I'll join you in ten minutes," I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes in an attempt to wake up. 

"You can't sit by the window every day, we only have one week left at Hogwarts, try to make the most out of it," Sam said softly and blew me a kiss before she went out. 

She was right, I was the one who said I'll miss Hogwarts, said that I'd miss every little thing about Hogwarts and now I'm spending almost every day inside my dorm. I have to do something.

I sighed and sat up, dangling my feet from the bed.

Merlin, I miss him. I just want to hear his voice. 

I got dressed and walked towards the Great Hall. 

"Rebecca Sullivan!" Carlin shouted as I entered. 

What an entrance, everyone was staring at me.

"I can see that you're hurting, it'll get better, it always does," I heard a soft voice say as I walked by.

Luna Lovegood, she never spoke to me, or maybe it was I who never spoke to her.

"Er... thanks, Luna," I said confusingly. 

She smiled at me before she looked down at her plate again. 

I shook my head at Carlin when I arrived at the table, "Thank you," I muttered as I sat down. 

Carlin chuckled, "I'm just happy to see you, that's all."

"We were talking about going to Carlin's for one week or so after graduation, will you join us?" Sam asked with her mouth full. 

I looked at her, last time I was there, Draco was with me. 

"Please, we want to spend some extra time together before we go home," Sam beamed. 

"Fine, I'll come," I sighed. 

"Yay!" Sam shouted and gave me a quick hug. 

"Hermione will come as well," Carlin said and winked at Blaise.

"I'm not even sure yet!" Blaise hissed.

"Oh, she will come. I know she will, she'll miss your dick too much if she doesn't," Carlin teased. 

Blaise sighed, "Sam, he's your responsibility now, I'm giving up."

Sam giggled, "Carlin, darling, mind your manners." 

"Sure, love. Anything for you," Carlin said as he grabbed Sam's hand and kissed it softly.

We ate, and when I was done I wanted to leave again, I wanted to see if I had an owl waiting for me.

"I'm going," I said glancing at Sam. 

"Already?" She said pouting. 

I sighed, "I'll join you later?" 

"Fine," Sam said. 

As I stood up, I heard someone else moving too, Blaise.

"I'll come with you, I'm tired of that annoying brown-haired guy," Blaise said as he looked at Carlin.