Chapter 2

With Trigger and other idols~

As the idols were stretching, Trigger's manager kept glancing at the clock wondering if Idolish7 would arrive on time for practice.

tap*tap*tap*

Hearing the sound of people running Asenagi said "Finally,"

bam!*

" ARGH!" Haruka exclaimed.

"For the sake of Hades," Gaku said due to the fact that he was shocked

The sound of the door being opened roughly startled the other idols and all gazes turned to them.

Yamato who was the first one to catch his breath said "Sorry we're late," while bowing 90°.

"Geez, can't you guys open the door gently," Torao says rubbing his ears. Gaku noticed that they were not with their manager looked around the room and asked "Where is Tsumugi?" "Manager went park the car somewhere," replied Mitsuki and continues saying "Alright guys hurry up so that we can start with our practice,"

"Yes sir!" Idolish7 except Mitsuki replied and the others around them could just smile or chuckle at their behavior.

It was so quiet at the room that no one even dared to speak... Until Tenn finally began opening his mouth "So what's the flow of the concert? What's gonna happen at the first part?"

Tenn looks at all of them one by one hoping for an answer and after a long period of silence Riku replies "What if all of us would sing 'Welcome Future World' for the first part of the concert?"

silence~

Riku who was alarmed by the sudden silence thought 'It was a bad idea after all,'

And at last Minami who also thought that it was a good idea said "To be honest yeah, we can start of with that song and it would be followed by performances from one of our groups," and the others could just nod with agreement.

"All right then, let's start practicing in separate rooms so that tomorrow we can focus our practice on 'Welcome Future World'," Momo says.

They nod in agreement and began moving and except for a certain red haired boy who was daydreaming and Touma just walked towards him and poked him.

Riku was alarmed by his actions asked "What's wrong?" Touma sighed and said "Go to the other members of your group, we have separate practice for now,"

"Alright. See you guys later then," Riku says dashing outside while waving his hand and the members of Zool could just sigh at his innocent behavior.

"I wonder if that kid can survive without the other members of his group?" Torao says and starts practicing with the others.

With ID7~

Yamato the leader of the group commanded "Since everyone's here we should start practicing. We'll practice the songs one by one, got it?"

"Yes sir!" the others reply

As they were practicing the members were amazed with how Riku danced, it was as if he became even better than before and they just smiled and feel proud at his development. Without them knowing Riku was thinking that,

'I should do my best. No, not just best but beyond my best, to make this group the best in the world,'

With Trigger~

Meanwhile, Trigger as usual were doing things perfectly, so they decided to take a little break.

Gaku who was exhausted was walking to get his water then bumped into Tenn.

Tenn glared at Gaku and said "Tsk... Watch where you're going old man,"

Gaku got pissed and replied "What did you just call me, dwarf?"

"Oh,so you're now deaf? Old man. And don't call me dwarf,"

"Dwarf,"

"Old man,"

"Dwarf,"

"Old man,"

Ryuu who was tired of their fighting exclaimed "Guys! Stop fighting, you're not children anymore!"

"Shut up Ryuu!" Gaku and Tenn says in unison and continues their argument. And Ryuu could just sigh and mumble "I didn't sign up for this,"
and continued to practice while the duo just glare at each other and the 'mother' was fighting the urge to cry.

Back with ID7~

While taking their break, Riku suddenly stands up saying "I'll be going to the comfort room," when he left everyone began saying praises about Riku

"Rikkun was amazing!" Tamaki exclaimed still remembering the moves of Riku.

Sogo continues "You're right. I still can't stop recalling his dance moves,"

"Yes! He was marvelous," Nagi said in broken Japanese

They all continue complimenting the redhead while waiting for his return. Meanwhile Iori, who noticed the strange behavior of their center wondered, ' He is acting kinda strange though...' he shook his head and thought that ' Nah, it's probably just my imagination,' and continued chatting with the others.

Riku at the comfort room~

After washing his face Riku looked at himself in the mirror with a sad face and thought,

' I'm sorry for not sharing my problems with you guys. I just don't want to involve you into this,'

A tear suddenly runs down his cheek but he quickly wiped it off and returned to the room of course not forgetting to put on his 'mask'.

' It's going to be me who'll decide on when to remove this mask of mine,'
_____________________________________
Thanks for reading!

Love ya all, keep safe and see you next update!🙂