Chapter 3

Hello everyone!!!
Enjoy!🙂
______________________________________

Riku's POV~

When I returned, we began practicing for our next song. I glanced at everyone and they looked like they were working hard and giving their best for us to become number one and I thought to myself

'I wish I was like them. Working hard, not homeschooled , not being sick and most of all... I wish I could shine just like them,"

Time Skip(Lunch time)~

We were all seated at the floor since there was not enough chairs for us to sit on.

"So how's practice, my kouhais?" Momo-san asked.

Yamato-san replied "It was actually fun," and the others nodded on agreement.

"Before I forget, what are we going to do about our costumes?" Tenn-nii asks

Yuki-san replies "Oh, for the costumes we have to make it ourselves,"
"EHHHH?!" everyone except ReVale exclaims
"But, Yuki-san, do we even have time?" Tenn-nii asks
Momo-san replies "A week before the concert, we will be making our costumes,"
"Well that makes sense," says Torao-san

After we talked about the concert we just continued on chatting with other happily. I glanced at them and looked down feeling the guilt for not talking about my problems.

END POV
________

After they ate lunch they cleaned up.
"Alright let's start practicing 'Welcome Future World'," Yuki says in which everyone except Momo looked at him confused.

"But I thought it was going to be tomorrow," Touma said

Minami replied "No it's fine, anyways we all perfected our dances for the songs," all smiled and nodded in agreement.

They practiced the dance moves but it wasn't perfect so they obviously had to practice till it's perfect.

They all pushed themselves to the edge. Mitsuki who remembered about Riku's illness turned to the redhead and saw him still pushing himself but breathing heavily.

"Guys, I think we should rest for a bit," Mitsuki says. And Tenn's eyes narrowed at this statement.

Riku who also heard said "It's fine Mitsuki, I can still do this. You don't have to worry cuz, I'm gonna be okay," and gave him a smile but on his mind he said 'Oh no,I made them worry,'.

Tenn then said "Let's continue our practice then," and the other members of ID7 just glared at the attitude he showed, Iori who wanted to punch Tenn was stopped by Haruka who shook his head indicating that it's not gonna be a good idea. "Damn it," he mumbled. Everyone could just turn to the redhead looking at him with worry and began to practice once again.

Break~

Taking a small break, Riku sits down panting heavily, holding his chest after a few seconds he began coughing roughly which caught the attention of everyone, including Tenn but refuses to show his brocon side so he just goes out for some fresh air.

Yamato who was the first one to snap out off it began ordering everyone inside the room.

"pant* I'm pant* fine," Riku says trying to calm his breathing and suddenly collapses being caught by Ryuu.

"Hang in there Riku-kun!" he says worriedly

Yamato who was getting worried even more demanded them to move faster. Sogo returns with water while Minami returns with the inhaler.

Riku said in a soft tone "I'm so sorry," before losing consciousness. And was carried by Ryuu and was settled at the chair.

Momo who was worried asked "Is he going to be okay?" Yuki just pats his shoulders assuring him that Riku will be fine.

Tamaki who was also worried said "Rikkun should rest for the remaining time," Yamato replies "He will,"

Tenn comes back and Iori, Touma, Gaku and Haruka just fought the urge of wanting to punch him. Tenn noticed that he was being stared at said "What are you goofballs looking at? Start practicing," hearing those words the everyone except ReVale thought

'This person is definitely not an angel,'

They continue with their practice while worrying about the redhead who was asleep.

After practice~

Riku woke up and was bombarded with questions.

"Are you okay?"

"Can you walk?"

"Do you need your inhaler?" And many more.

Riku just looks at them in shock and says that his fine.
"Be careful next time," Touma says as he ruffles Riku's hair.

"You almost gave me a heart attack," says Momo

Riku looked at them and eyes landed on his older brother who wasn't looking at him and had an aura around him that says 'You disappoint me,'

Riku wanted to run out of the room and cry but he couldn't, so he just sat there trying to calm a worried group of people by saying that he is 'fine'.

As they said their goodbyes to each other and ID7 entered the van and all fell asleep due to fatigue except for Riku who was on earphones, looking outside the window sadly and thought to himself,

'I've failed making them happy once again. I'm such a failure as a center and as a friend,'

____________________________________
Sorry for making Riku miserable and all.

Thank you for reading!
Stay safe❤️