Chapter 4

3rd POV~

As they were getting closer to the dorms Tsumugi who saw Riku awake said "Wake the others up, we're nearly home," Riku nods and wakes the sleeping group of people.

When they arrived, all got off the van, Tsumugi said "Get some rest, tomorrow practice will start earlier, so you have to get up early, got it?"

"Yes ma'am!" ID7 replies "Good. See you tomorrow," Tsumugi says and leaves.

Inside the dorms~

They sat at the couch due to exhaustion, "Argh, my body hurts," Mitsuki says massaging his shoulders.

Tamaki says "I'm tired,"

"Okay, go to sleep everyone cuz it seems that we are all extremely tired," Yamato says, all stands up and go to their respective rooms and go to dream world.

Trigger dorms~

They were sitting on the couch while using their phones. Gaku who was the first to break the silence said "Well I'll be going to bed now," and Ryuu said "Yeah, we better rest for today," receiving a nod from the youngest member.

Tenn entered his room and sat on his bed thinking 'Why is he trying so hard?' clenching his fists and finally decided to sleep.

End POV

Next day~

Sogo who was the first one awake was cooking breakfast and heard someone coming in,

"yawn* Goodmorning Sogo-san," Riku says and sat in the living room.

"Goodmorning Riku-kun," he replies.

Sogo realized that Riku was quiet for a long time and glanced at him finding out that Riku was daydreaming. When he was about to call out to him he heard someone open the door.

Creak~

His gaze turning to Iori who was rushing for some kind of reason, Sogo who was confused asked,
"What's wrong?"

Iori just frowns and asks "What's the date today?"

Sogo replies "It's Sunday today," Iori's face becomes flushed and thought ' I thought it was Monday,' making Sogo panic thinking that Iori has fever.

"Ah, no it's fine," he says knowing what the older man was thinking. "Goodmorning Nanase-san," he greeted noticing the redhead siting at the couch daydreaming.

Riku looked at Iori and blinked for a couple of times before realizing that he was greeted "Oh, goodmorning," he says with a smile.

Sogo who was concerned about Riku due to his strange behavior asked "Are you okay? You've been daydreaming a lot lately,"

Riku then replied with a smile "I'm fine. Nothing to worry about,"

Sogo and Iori just look at each other with concerned expressions. And then they snapped out of it when they heard Riku ask "Is there something wrong?" tilting his head and the duo blush at the sight in front of them.

"It's nothing," Sogo replies and continues "Do you guys mind waking the others, practice starts earlier today and it's already 6," they both went to wake the others.

Time skip~

They all went down and saw their manager waiting and greeted
"Goodmorning manager,"

Tsumugi replies "Goodmorning. Now get in," all enters the van and as they were waiting for their arrival Sogo was scolding Tamaki for eating to much pudding, Nagi who was being scolded by Mitsuki for talking about Cocona nonstop, Iori nagging at Riku about his health and as for Yamato he just sighed thinking ' I'm to old for this,'

Time skip~

Zool was the first one who arrived so they were just doing their own thing and saw they door open revealing seven people.

"Goodmorning guys," Touma greets

" 'morning," Yamato greets in return. And the door opens and sees three people entering "Goodmorning, everyone," Tenn greets and the door opens again all looked at the same direction finding out that it was just ReVale,

"ReVale here!" Momo says being energetic as usual and Yuki bows.

Gaku while rubbing his ears complains "Geez, can you please not shout early in the morning? My ears are bleeding," Ryuu could just sweat drop and Tenn just elbows his side. And eventually began to argue.

They were polishing their dance for Welcome Future World and Yuki tells them to have a break. Riku sits down grabs a drink and says "Ugh, I'm dying," while resting his head against the wall, Tamaki then panics "Nooo! Don't die Rikkun!" Nagi says "Yes! We still need you," shaking Riku who looked at them confused.

Riku just replies " Don't worry, I'll not die. I'm just tired," hearing those words the mother mode of both Sogo and Mitsuki quickly turned on. They ran to him and ask him if he needs his inhaler. The other people inside the room just sighs, rub their temples and sweat drop. Riku on the other hand thought,

'Why am I always bothering them?'

After they took a break they continue to practice but later stopped when the managers of the groups entered.

"Guys listen up," says Tsumugi

"What's wrong?" asks Haruka

Managers look at each other and Asenagi takes a deep breath and says,
"We have a few changes,"

Hearing those words everyone except the managers listened really closely and he continues,
"The concert will be moved,"

The idols look at them confused while Tenn and Iori just raise an eyebrow.

"When?" Minami asks

"Next week," Rinto replies.

Silence~

"Eh?" they said, and Mitsuki asks again,

"I'm sorry but I didn't catch that... When exactly?"

Rinto repeats "Next week,"

Silnce~

"EHHH?!" all idols exclaimed with wide eyes
____________________________________

Thank you❤️