Chapter 17

Nanase Residents~

After Tenn left, his parents blamed everything on Riku...

slap~

"This is all your fault!" Sumiko exclaimed

"If only you were never born, then Tenn wouldn't have left!" Ezume exclaimed

Riku said "I'm sob* sorry,"

Sumiko pissed exclaimed "Just shut up!"

"You're sorry can't do anything!" Ezume exclaimed

"I'm sorry," Riku says

"Just go to your room!" Sumiko says

Not only that but the kids on their neighborhood says.

"I don't want to have a friend who is ill,"

"I don't want to play with you,"

"You're the reason why our friend Tenn-chan left!"

Riku felt dejected and felt depressed.

"Ugh, that child is so annoying!" Sumiko exclaimed

Ezume thought of an idea "I have an idea,"

Sumiko looked at him knowing what her husband meant "I know what you're thinking,"

They say in unison "Let's do it,"

thud~

Riku heard something so he left his room and smelled something.

"Hmm? What's that smell?"

Riku reached the kitchen it was dark so he couldn't see anything and he couldn't reach the switch so he got a flashlight

He turns on the flashlight and eyes widen in shock seeing a writing on the wall that says...
'Suprise'

Riku moved the flashlight to the ground and eyes widen in fear, shock, and disappointment... His parents were lying on the floor with stabbed wounds and blood flowing and the last thing that he did was scream...

"AHHHHHH!" and passed out.

Riku woke up and the nurse came in.
"Oh, you're awake,"

Riku remembered what happened and began having an attack, the nurse ran out calling for a doctor.

The doctor came in and helped Riku calm down. And the doctor asked "Are you okay now?"

Riku nods and the doctor says "I'll call for your uncle,"

The doctor left and Riku cried asking himself 'Why?! Why is this happening?! Why am I so bothersome?!'

The door opens and his uncle came in and goes to Riku's side rubbing his back and says "It's okay,"

Riku just kept on crying and his uncle says "It's not your fault. We're still here,"

Once Riku calmed down his uncle says "Are you ready to go?" Riku nods.