Chapter 10

Next day~

bang*bang*bang*

"Oi! Ossan it's time to get up! We're gonna get late!" Mitsuki yells banging the door of their leader who was still asleep.

"Tamaki-kun it's already 5:50! Get up!" Sogo yells while also banging Tamaki's door.

"Rokuya-san, wake up!" Iori yells also banging the door.

After 2 minutes of trying to wake them up, there was still no luck... And Riku who was drinking hot chocolate for breakfast got furious got a knife marched towards the living room to wait for his friends.

"Get up!" Mitsuki yells.

"We're gonna get late!" Sogo yells.

"Wake up!"Iori yells

As they continue to bang the doors the suddenly felt a destructive aura which made them stop and made the trio who were asleep wake up change their clothes rapidly and went out the door. They went out their rooms which were greeted by the other three who were banging their doors, hurried to the living room , stopped and face paled because of what they saw...

A furious Riku holding a knife giving off a murderous aura and said "What took you so long?" with a 'friendly' smile.

Yamato began to open his mouth "We-well w-we were tr-trying to u-umm.." he stops trying to look for an excuse.

Nagi continued "We w-were t-taking o-our ti-time to uhh..." also stops trying to find for a reasonable excuse.

Tamaki continues "L-look for cl-clothes to w-wear,"

Riku who didn't seem to believe their reason said giving of a more terrifying aura said "Is that so~"

The trio gulp in fear and the other three stand up straight in his presence and got startled when the redhead looked at them and asked "What took them so long?"

None of the three were able to open their mouths and Riku who got even more pissed raised the knife and said "So? Your response?" made the six tremble in fear and finally Iori says "Th-they were taking t-to long to ch-change their cl-clothes," Riku looks at the other two and the duo just nod in agreement to what Iori said.

Riku who was still pissed went to the kitchen returns the knife and goes back to the living room and tells them "Get to the van,"

"Yes sir!" the six responds.

At the meeting place~

The idols were waiting for ID7 and Touma who got bored of waiting said
"Their taking to long!"

Ryuu said "Calm down there is still 30 minutes for us to wait,"

Yuki agrees "That's right no need to rush,"

After waiting for 5 minutes ID7 arrives, all of their gazes went to the van and saw the six going out the van with a petrified face expressions, which made the others except Tenn look at them confused.

Tamaki and Nagi ran to the other idols and exclaimed "Help! There's a demon after us!" which made them (except Tenn who knew who they meant) even more confused and the others except Riku reached where they were with a petrified face and Touma asks "What demon?"

"Yeah, I don't see any demons around here," Gaku agrees.

And before Haruka can even say something, they felt a deadly aura which made them minus Tenn who was smirking, freeze and make the other six members of ID7 hearts drop. Riku went out the car with a deadly aura walk towards them and said "Goodmorning~" and the others responds with great fear "G-goodmorning,"

"Goodmorning, Riku," Tenn greets and the others just thought ' How can you even talk to him normally!'

Tenn who was done enjoying the scene walked towards his brother and pat his head saying "It's okay Riku. At least you guys aren't late,"

Riku snapped out of it and said happily "Tenn-nii!" and giving him a hug and the others thought ' Just like that?!'

Riku who was alarmed of their gazes thought and becomes sad in his mind
' Did I do something wrong?'

But on the outside he asked " Is there something wrong with my face?"

Minami replies "Ah, n-none,"

The managers go to the idols and Tsumugi says "Okay guys, it's time to go but before that..."

Asenagi continues "When you want to puke you can tell us right away or when you need to go to the comfort room abd can't wait for the stop,"

Ozaki then says "Okay, let's hit the road," and everyone enters the van.

Inside the vehicle~

Sitting arrangement:

Tenn-Riku-Torao
Touma-Haruka-Iori
Gaku-Yamato-Mitsuki
Sogo-Ryuu-Tamaki
Nagi-Minami-Momo
Yuki-Asenagi-Tsumugi

Driver:Ozaki

As they were going to their destination the managers were speaking with each other. The idols were talking with each other about what they want to do first when they reach their destination.

Tamaki exclaimed "I want to eat pudding first!"

Sogo replied "But you didn't even bring any pudding with you," which made Tamaki sad.

"I wanna drink beer," Yamato says

"I wanna watch Magical Cocona!" Nagi says happily

Mitsuki said in response "Not gonna happen!"

"But why?"ask the duo in unison

"Because you're gonna help with the cooking and cleaning!" Mitsuki replies and the duo grumbles which made everyone minus Riku laugh. Riku on the other hand was thinking about something. And Tenn who was worried when he saw his behavior asked "Are you okay?" Riku smiles and replied "Yes, I'm fine," and do the things he usually does 'happily' while thinking

' Why can't I stop thinking about the past?'

______________________________________

Thank you for reading!

See you next chapter!

Ciao~❤️