Chapter 6

Day of the concert~

"Good afternoon everyone!" the idols greet in unison, "Are you guys ready?!" asks Momo and fans scream

"KYAA!"

"YES!"

"OF COURSE!"

"YOU'RE SO COOL!"

"Okay!" yells Tenn

"Let this show begin!" yells the idols in unison.

"KYAA!"

"I LOVE YOU!"

"TRIGGER"

"ZOOL"

"REVALE!"

"IDOLISH7!"

The first one to perform was Zool, second Idolish7, followed by Trigger and finally ReVale. They sang and danced, fans' scream were so deafening asked for more encores.

After 2 hours and 30 min.~

"SOMEONE GET WATER AND HIS INHALER!" commanded Yamato that made Sogo run for water and Iori running back to their changing room to get Riku's inhaler. And while the idols were panicking fans in the background were asking for an encore.

"Encore! Encore!"

"Encore! Encore!"

"pant* We cough* have to pant* perform," Riku says and stands up. "Don't be ridiculous!" Mitsuki shouts worried and angry at the same time.

Yuki turns to Zool and says "Go on first to buy him some time," the members of Zool nod and goes onstage.

"Oi, don't be so stubborn, Nanase," says Gaku who was also worried.

Iori comes back with the inhaler and tries to let Riku use it but he refuses making Tenn sighs and walk towards the duo, takes the inhaler and tries to make Riku use it.

"Come on Riku. Use it." Tenn says.

"pant* No! cough*" Riku replies.

"pant* I can still go on stage," Riku continues.

Iori says "Nanase-san, please,"

Riku then yells who was already really pissed "I SAID NO!!!" followed by a cough.

"Riku-kun, you're health is more important than this concert," Sogo says worried "That's right. We can let Mezzo go first to buy you more time to calm down," Mitsuki agrees and everyone nods with a worried expression.

' But I'm so sick of all this... Being a burden is tiring,'

"Riku, listen to us. Use the inhaler," Tenn says as he was trying really hard to make Riku use it. Without them realizing Zool's performance was already finished.

"Are you guys ready?" Touma asks and sees a really tired Riku.

"I guess not," Haruka replies.

" What are we gonna do we are next?" Tamaki asks worried and Riku stands up walk going onstage an says,

"We perform," with a very determined face expression although it was also obvious that he was tired because he was panting.

"NANASE/-SAN/RIKU/-KUN/RIKKUN, ARE YOU INSANE?!" everyone yells and Riku ignores them still walking towards the stage.

Yamato sighs and says "We have no other choice we have to go onstage,"

"But Yamato-san!" Mitsuki yells

Riku turns his head and says,
" Come on pant* , let's go," and everyone except Riku look at each other and Idolish7 just go onstage while the others watched with worry.

' Riku,' Tenn thought

After they performed~

Idolish7 went backstage and suddenly heard...

Thud*

Everyone turned to Riku who was now on the ground holding his chest, coughing REALLY, REALLY bad and trembling which made the others panic.

"RIKU/-KUN/NANASE/-SAN/RIKKUN!" all exclaimed worriedly.

"Trigger go onstage, if you don't perform, fans will be worried... So go!" Trigger hesitated for a moment but went onstage.

cough*pant*cough*cough*

"SOMEONE GET WATER! ICHI GET HIS INHALER!" everyone ran around panicked Yamato holds Riku and Minami returns with water while Iori returns with the redheads inhaler, Mitsuki was also beside Riku fanning him air.

After Trigger's performance~

They went backstage and ReVale took over. They saw Iori panicked while helping Riku use the inhaler, but it was useless...

Everyone backstage were panicking and Ryuu who was he first to snap out of it yelled,

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR?! CALL FOR AN AMBULANCE!"

Tenn who was the one worried the most went near his brother and helped Iori calm him down while waiting for the ambulance.

"WHY?! IS THE AMBULANCE TAKING TOO LONG TO ARRIVE!?" exclaimed Tenn, Iori and Touma who were really worried. And Haruka runs towards them and says,

" The ambulance arrived!"

As they put Riku on stretcher, Yamato tells Tenn,

"You go ahead, we'll catch up with ReVale," Tenn nods, enters the ambulance and it leaves.

Tamaki who was so scared of what just happened asked while crying and trembling "Is sob* Rikkun sob* gonna sob* die?"

Everyone froze at that statement and fear ran through their veins.

Torao replies "O-of course he won't. After all, he's a strong kid,"

"That's right. Nanase-san is not the type who gives up easily," Iori says patting Tamaki at the shoulders.

With Tenn~ Tenn POV~

When we arrived at the hospital and watch my brother taken to the ER I was pacing back and forth waiting for the doctor and thought,

' Let him be okay. Let him be okay,'

And after a few minutes the doctor comes out and I run towards him,

"How is he?" I asked demanding an answer.

The doctor replies "His doing fine. But this was a strong attack,"

My mind went blank after he said that. And I suddenly snapped out of it when he says that he'll explain it later.
And as I was about to enter Riku's room I heard people running towards me and saw that it was just the others. I explained everything and we enter the room worried.

______________________________________

And that's it for this chapter!

See you next time!🙂