Chapter 15

With Tenn, Riku, Iori, Haruka~

While they were walking with the flashlight and Riku in-between Haruka and Tenn holding the flashlight. Riku was holding the sleeve of his brother and looking around.

"It's so creepy," Haruka says.

Iori agrees "Yeah, no kidding,"

Tenn on the other hand said "Stop being a baby," the duo glared and said
"What did you just say?!"

Tenn ignoring their words asked "Now which path do we take?"

"Don't ignore us!" exclaimed the duo. Tenn turns to Riku and asks "What do you think?"

Riku looked at the left and right paths and said "I think the right?"
"Very well, we go here," Tenn said and they walk in that path.

As they were walking, the flashlight lost batteries and Iori said "What happened?"

Haruka sighed and replied "The flashlight died on us," and the trio heard Riku panting and turned to him.

"Oi, are you okay?" Haruka asked and Tenn moves closer to Riku and asked "What's wrong?" and even before Iori spoke Riku yelled

"AHHHHH!" and ran away from the trio covering his ears.

"RIKU/NANASE/-SAN, WAIT!"

With Gaku, Touma, Nagi, Yuki~

They were walking and Yuki stops, turns to the trio and asks "Which path should we take?"

The others look at the paths thinking and Touma answered "I think we should take the path in the middle,"

Gaku asked"Are you sure?"

Nagi then interrupted "Yes!"

Yuki sighs and said "Let's get going then,"

While they were walking on that path Gaku tripped which made the trio laugh and Gaku's face reddens.
"It's not funny!"

"Of course it is, Yaotome shi,"

"I didn't see that coming,"

"Oi, let's go," Yuki says and they continue their walk.

As they were walking they heard a scream.

"AHHHHHHHHHH"

Touma asked "What was that?!"

Yuki also asked "What happened?!"

Gaku asked "Did something happen to the other group?!"

Nagi who recognized that scream exclaimed "THAT'S RIKU!"

The trio look at each other and Touma says "We have to look for them," the others nod and began looking for the group.

With Ryuu,Tamaki, Sogo, Torao~

While they were walking Tamaki who was scared hugged Sogo's arm tightly. Ryuu who was behind sweat drops at the duo and Torao holding the flashlight stops which made the others stop as well.

"Where should we go?" Torao asked as there were two paths.

"Let's go back!" Tamaki shouted in fear.

"Calm down, Tamaki-kun," Sogo said

Ryuu thinks and replies "Let's take the right,"

Tamaki yelled in frustration "Nooo!"