Chapter 7

Heyo! Thank you very much for waiting... Anyways, yeah. Enjoy ☺️
______________________________________

Inside the room~

They were waiting for the doctor to arrive quietly and patiently waiting for Riku to open his eyes. And then the doctor comes in.

"So, how is he?" asked Tenn anxiously and the doctor looked around the room.

"Are your parents coming?" the doctor asked and when he asked that the others looked at Tenn because, he was taking to long to reply.

And finally replies with a shaky tone while looking down,
"Th-they passed away," and everyone's eyes widen in shock.

The doctor the replies "I see, so does he have any siblings?"

"I'm the twin," Tenn replies.

Then Iori then asks demanding an answer "So? How is he?"

"He's doing just fine. He was just extremely exhausted," the doctor replies. And after they talked the doctor left the room leaving them with the redhead.

"Please wake up soon," Touma says worried.

After waiting for a long time for Riku to awaken... They were alarmed by the coughing of Riku.

Tenn runs towards his brother while Sogo runs outside to call for a doctor.

"cough* Where cough* am I?" Riku asks.

Mitsuki replies "You're at the hospital," after he said that Riku calmed down and Tamaki ran to Riku and gave him a hug and cries,

"You sob* scared sob* me," Tamaki says and Nagi was just wiping his tears.

"I'm sorry," Riku replies. And after he says that Sogo returned with the doctor and asks,
"So how do you feel?"

Riku replies "I'm doing fine,"

"You really have to take care of yourself next time," the doctor says.

Riku lowers his head and said "Sorry," while thinking,

' I made them worry... Again,'

After talking for a few minutes the doctor leaves.

Momo then says, "You should take care of yourself, alright?"

Yuki also says "You nearly gave us a heart attack,"

Tenn who was beside Riku pats his head "Take care of yourself next time. You made me worry to death back there, but it's good to see you alright,"

And the others who saw this scene were touched some smiled and some cried tears of joy and suddenly heard sobs from Riku.

sob*sob*

Tenn got worried and asked "Why? Are you okay? Does anything hurt? Do you need your inhaler?"

The others inside the room were also worried and began asking questions. And Riku shakes his head and replied.

"No sob* I'm fine. It's just that sob*,"

Ryuu asked "It's just that what?"

Riku continues "Its just that I sob* thought that sob* Tenn-nii hated me,"

The idols looked at him with pity and Tenn hugs him and says
"What makes you think that I hate you?" Riku got shocked from the sudden hug and cries.

Ten then continues "Was it because I left you?" receiving a nod from a crying Riku. Then Gaku interrupts,
"Well obviously," the others glare at Gaku and Ryuu steps on his foot.
"Ow! What was that for?!" And the others points at the twins and then he says sorry.

Tenn says while caressing Riku's hair "You see, I left you not because I hated you, I could never do that. I left because, our family was in great need... I left for your sake, do you understand?" and Riku then stopped crying and nods giving him a smile.

The door opens revealing the managers and Tsumugi says, "I just spoke with the doctor, thankfully Riku can leave by tomorrow," and Riku smiles.

Rinto looks at Riku and asks "Are you okay now?" Riku replies "Yes, I'm fine," Asenagi then says "It's getting late we should get going,"

Nagi then opens his mouth to protest "But I want to stay with Riku," Tamaki says "Me too," agreeing with Nagi.

Tsumugi then said "No we can't, Riku has to rest. And he can't do that with a lot of people in here,"

Iori also agrees with the manager "She's right, we should go for Nanase-san to rest,"

Tenn says "I'll be staying," Riku then takes his hand and says "It's okay. I can take care of myself. You don't have to worry," also giving his puppy eyes.

Which made arrows shoot their hearts and Tenn sighs and agrees.

"We'll be going now then. Make sure to regain your strength," Tsumugi says and he nods

After they leave, Riku was now alone and says " I let my sorrow flow out. But why do I feel like the pain is still there?" he then just decided to sleep.

Riku's dream~

Riku woke up and got scared right away because, it was so dark. He yelled
"Is anyone there?!"

Silence~

After a minute of silence he heard the words he never wanted to hear,

"You should be more like Tenn,"

"Troublemaker,"

"Useless,"

He tightly shut his eyes closed, covered his ears and cried as it made him feel dejected ... In other words Riku has Nyctophobia.

"This is all your fault,"

"sob* I'm sob* sorry,"

"sniff* Anyone sob* please sob* help me,"

And the next thing he realized he woke up and it was already morning. But one thing was for sure the wound in his heart never decreased and Riku knew that.

______________________________________
Thank you for reading.

Nyctophobia - fear of the dark

And again sorry for making Riku sad.😢

See you next update.