Chapter 12

"Ugh fine," Haruka says.

"My family was in need and we didn't know where to get money. After months of trying to look for money, Kujo came and told me that he wants to adopt me and in return he would pay all the expenses needed... My parents agreed hesitantly, so I got shocked on why... They agreed... When we left, I was trained harshly so after a few years I ran away and went back to my family. They asked me why I have returned and I explained... Hearing my explanation, they went furious and told Kujo that they want me back, surprisingly Kujo agreed to let me go. My parents had a stable job when I returned," Haruka says.

Mitsuki then says "That's quite sad... But I'm happy that you were able to return to your family,"

Momo agrees "Me too, I'm happy for you," Tenn just smiles. Haruka asks "What about you Momo-san?"

"Me?" he asks and they nod... "Well, I grew up with my parents and older sister... As I grew up I idolized Yuki and Banri... And when I was around 17 Banri had an accident which caused him not being able to dance anymore so he left... After a month I met Yuki in a park, of course I told him that I was a fan and he just laughed and the next thing we realized we talked to each other like friends... After a while manager came to look for him and to his surprise he found that Yuki and I were talking casually and he came to us and looked at me... And asked if I wanted to be an idol with Yuki, I was dumbfounded, but after a while I agreed... And that's why I'm here," Momo says.

Haruka then said "I feel bad for Banri-san," Mitsuki nods.

Tenn says "At least he's an understanding person," and Momo looks at him and smiles.

"Well, you're next," Momo says... Tenn just looks at him for a few seconds and says "Fine,"

Tenn begins in which others began to listen very closely while cleaning, "Back then our family lived a simple life, my parents had a job, I was able to go to school, and Riku was being homeschooled. Riku who needed more attention didn't have the love that I had from my parents, but I gave all my love to Riku... And if Riku would get sick or go to the hospital, I would always be there to entertain him... One day, my parents business went down and Kujo-san came and asked me if I wanted to be adopted by him... My parents said no, even Riku didn't want me to leave, but I had to for the sake of Riku... And while I was being trained, Kujo-san told me that my parents had died, I was shaken by the news, I was thinking about Riku, Kujo-san knew that I was thinking about Riku and so he told me that my uncle decided to raise him,"

The trio got sad upon hearing his story and Momo said "That's so awful,"

"That's a worst childhood than mine," Haruka says.

"I feel sorry for the both of you," Mitsuki said.

Momo who was curious asked "In what age did your parents pass away?"

Tenn looked down and replied "We were both 8 years old," the trio's eyes widened.

"So you both basically have no idea what it feels like to have loving family," Momo says. And Tenn shakes his head,

"I do know the feeling of being loved by my parents, but I don't know for Riku,"

When Mitsuki was about to open his mouth, their eyes widen because, Tenn was crying, so they stopped what they were doing and hugged Tenn.

"Why? Why is Riku always facing horrible problems?"

"Was I being a bad older brother?"

"Why can't I protect him?"

Tenn was saying all the things he kept on his heart and Mitsuki says,
"No, you ARE a great brother. I now understand why you left Riku... So don't be to hard on your self,"

"That's right, no one could have predicted the things that have happened," Momo says

Haruka said "Don't feel bad, I know that Riku understands why you left. So right now since you're with him, you can make it up to him,"

Tenn was crying while being hugged by the trio, until all his regrets vanished.

Scavenger team~ Nagi,Tamaki, Torao~

The trio were busy getting fruits from trees, while Tamaki was trying to reach for a fruit he fell from the tree and landed on Nagi.

"Ouch!" Nagi yelled

Tamaki realized that he landed on Nagi and he got up and said "I'm so sorry Nagicchi!" bowing 90°. Torao sighed and held out his hand "Let me help you," Nagi takes his hand and says "Thank you,"

"You two better be careful next time," Torao says. Tamaki laughs nervously and suddenly his phone rings "Excuse me for a minute," Tamaki went at least somewhere quiet and returns after at least 3 minutes and says "Manager said we have to go back. It's time for lunch,"

Torao asked "Is this enough for all of us?"

Nigi replied "Of course! We've been here for hours,"

Tamaki who was bored said "Let's go already!" and the duo nod and they leave.

Dinning table~

While eating as usual Mitsuki scolding Nagi, Touma and Haruka arguing, Iori scolding Riku, Tenn and Gaku arguing, Yuki and Yamato drinking beer while the others sigh and says "What in the world is happening here,"

After they ate they cleaned the table and Riku was looking for something to do and he goes to Mitsuki and Ryuu who were washing the plates and asked "What can I do to help?" Ryuu answered "You can help us wash," Mitsuki who heard that said "Why don't you wipe the table?" Riku who happy to finally do something left and wiped the table.

Ryuu asked in curiosity "Why did you not allow him to wash?"

Mitsuki replied "I don't even remember how many plates he destroyed,"

Ryuu sweat drops and laughs nervously.

______________________________________

Finished! Please wait for the next chapter. Thank you!❤️