Chapter 14

Morning~

Mitsuki, Ryuu, Yuki and Minami were busy making breakfast and talking with each other and heard someone come in.

"Goodmorning," Iori said with a yawn.

"Goodmorning Iori/-kun," they replied, Iori then asked "What are we gonna do for today?"

Yuki replies "I don't really know,"
"I see," Iori replies.

After a few minutes Sogo, Touma and Gaku woke up and greeted "Goodmorning,"

The others reply "Goodmorning," Sogo who saw the four cooking said "Let me help you," Ryuu replies "Oh, thank you very much,"

"No worries," he replies.

After another few minutes Momo,Yamato, Torao, Haruka and Tenn woke up, they arrived to the kitchen and greeted "Goodmorning guys,"

"Goodmorning to you as well," Mitsuki says.

Iori who looked at the time sighed and said "I'll be waking Yotsuba-san, Rokuya-san and Nanase-san,"

Ryuu replied "Please do so,"

Mitsuki realizing something said "You know... Lately Riku has been waking up late than usual,"

Minami asks "What do you mean?"

Mitsuki replies "I mean that, he usually gets up before we all do but, lately he wakes up after we do,"

Sogo also realized "Come to think of it, you're right,"

Yamato pushes his glasses up and said "Well, his been really busy lately,"

Tenn got worried and before he opened his mouth Tamaki, Nagi and Iori came in "'Morning," Tamaki said with a yawn.

Touma asked "Where's Riku?"

Iori sighs and replies "He looked really tired so I think I should wake him a little bit later,"

Tamaki said "It's pretty unusual for Rikkun to wake up late though," and the other

Nagi said with a frown "Yes! One time, I was told to wake him up and when I opened his door he was still sleeping and he looked exhausted,"

Tenn asked out of curiosity "So it didn't just happen once?"

Yamato shrugged and replied "It happened maybe a couple of times,"

"I see," Tenn says and before Iori said he'll wake the redhead up, they heard a yawn and heard footsteps going towards their area.

As Riku stepped into the kitchen everyone's face redden because, Riku was wearing an oversized shirt and messy hair which made him look cute. Riku was alerted by their gazes and asked with flower background and head tilted "Is there something wrong?" Tenn was alerted by that question looked at the others, poked their eyes and ran towards Riku fixed his shirt and hair while the others screamed in pain...

Time Skip~

The idols were by the river the others were sitting at the side, others were playing at the river and one is asleep.

Tamaki said happily "Iorin, Rikkun, Isumin, look what I've found!"

The trio went to Tamaki and Haruka asked "What did you find?"

Tamaki smiled and shows a frog and the trio screamed and Tamaki was confused.

"Ahhh!" the trio yelled and ran away and Tamaki figured out that they were scared and began chasing them.

"Don't come near me!" Iori yelled