Chapter 5

Happy reading 🙂
______________________________________

"But why?" Gaku asks

"Well, it's hard to explain," replies Tsumugi and the idols just sigh.

Riku asks "But what about for those who go to school?" "Yeah. What about  school?" asks Iori. Ozaki replies,"Don't worry we've contacted them already,"

Then Haruka and Tamaki yells, "YAY! WHICH MEANS NO GOING TO SCHOOL!"

"And you're happy about it?" Ryuu asks.

"Well, duh," they say in unison.

Riku then asks "What about Banri-san? Is he okay with it?" and Tsumugi gives a nod.

"Okay, now that's settled. Get back to practice," commands Asenagi.

"Hai!" and everyone goes to practice.

Time Skip~
"Okay boys, it's time for lunch," says Ozaki.

Mitsuki yells "Yes! It's finally lunch time!" and Touma who was annoyed said "Will you stop yelling?! It hurts my ears," Mitsuki says " Oh, sorry,haha,"

Tamaki calls Riku " Hey, Rikkun,"

"Yes?" Riku asks, "I've been wondering..." Tamaki says

Riku tilts his head putting his index finger at his lips and with a flower background "Hmm?" Because of this sight some blushed, some had a nose bleed, some took out their phones to take a photo and Tenn who realized this, glares at all of them with a deadly aura saying 'If you do anything unnecessary to my brother. I'll make sure you'll never get to see daylight ever again,' all shivered, gulped, nod and then heard Riku ask,

" What were you going to ask?"

Tamaki clears his throat and says
"How does it feel like being homeschooled?" and Yamato asks "Oh, yeah I've never thought of that before. How does it feel like being homeschooled?" hearing that question the others except Tenn looked at him curiously waiting for an answer.

Riku looks down and replies with a sad tone "Being homeschooled..." and the others move closer waiting for a response.

Riku continues "Is not that great as you think it would be," Haruka asks "And what do you mean?"

"I mean that, it's actually lonely and sometimes stressful," Riku says.

"Kindly explain," Momo asks.

Riku replies with eyes nearly tearing up "I mean, it's okay, because Banri-san is good at explaining things and I know that he feels sorry for me for not being able to go to school, but it's just sometimes depressing,".

"How is it depressing?" Yuki asks in curiously. Tenn was there fighting the urge of getting mad at them and telling them to stop.

"It's actually hard to explain," Riku says trying not to cry, Riku thought to himself
'Calm down Riku. You can't cry in front of them. Hold it in.'

Then Iori who saw him being uncomfortable said while glancing at the redhead "Guys, I think it's time to stop this conversation because, Nanase-san is getting uncomfortable," and they all look at him and finally realized what Iori means.

"It's okay Riku you don't have to force yourself," Nagi says

"Yeah, it's fine. Maybe some other time," Ryuu says

Riku looks at them forcing a smile on his face and says "Sure,"

Tenn looked at Iori and mouthed the words 'Thank you,' and Iori gives a thumbs up.

And after eating they went back to practice.

Tenn POV~

As we were eating lunch Yotsoba Tamaki suddenly asks "How does it feel like being homeschooled?" when I heard that question I fought the urge of telling him to mind his own business.

And he asked that question the others also ask questions which I knew that it was going to be hard for Riku to answer and I wanted to tell at them to mind their own business. And when I saw Riku feeling uncomfortable, I fought the urge of wanting to stand up stomp my foot on the ground and yell at them. And I thought 'Just stop asking those questions to Riku. Please,'

And Izumi Iori who saw Riku getting uncomfortable told them to stop and honestly I felt relieved so I mouthed the words 'Thank you,' and responds with a thumbs up. After eating lunch we went back to practice.

Practice~

As they were practicing other songs in which they were going to sing all together with determined face expressions, Riku thought to himself,

'I have to try harder. Practice till the edge. To make Tenn-nii proud. No, not only him, but everyone in this room and also the fans who supports us,'

The other members of ID7 glanced at the redhead feeling worried,

' He shouldn't force himself,' Yamato thought.

' Will Rikkun make it?' Tamaki thought

'Oh, how it pains me to see him like this,' Nagi thought

' He should take a rest after this,' Iori thought

' Will Riku-kun be alright for the concert?' Sogo thought

' I wish Riku would take it easy just for once,' Mitsuki thought.

And Riku who noticed that his members were glanced at him with worry. Riku thought out of frustration,

' Please stop it with those looks. I don't want to be a burden anymore. So please just stop looking at me like that, I'm begging you,'

And forced a smile to assure them that they don't need to worry.

______________________________________

I'm sorry Riku!😭

Thank you for reading.🙂