Chapter 3

She pulled her school books and notebooks out and got to work on some of her homework. Chibs sat at another table with Tig and Quinn watching the girl just get into her homework and studies. She wasn't paying the least bit of attention to anyone or anything around her. It made Tig oddly proud that she could remain so focused on her goals instead of the situation she found herself in. Suddenly she jumped slightly and pulled her phone out of her pocket. Looking at the Caller ID, she looked over at Tig and nodded. He immediately had Juice begin tracing the call.

"Evan, where hell are you? What have you done this time?" She hissed as she answered the phone, bikers moving to stand close to her to hear the conversation.

"Listen, I'm sorry. I kind of hijacked a load of illegal guns. No big deal." Evan stated.

"No big...NO FUCKING BIG DEAL? Do you know what kind of trouble you're in, shithead!? Those people are gonna want their guns back, you moron!" She exploded on her cousin.

"Well, they're fucked. I sold 'em." Evan stated making her smack her forehead.

"You fucking sold shit that didn't even belong to you?" Aria exclaimed making Happy growl, "Do you know the shitstorm you've brought on me?"

"Everything will be ok. I can trade them some good shrooms for the guns." Evan told her.

"Oh my God, you brain-dead idiot." She smacked her forehead once more, "They're not drug dealers. They're not going to want to trade for your stupid shrooms!"

"But these are grade-A shrooms, cuz!" He laughed.

"You're high as fuck right now, aren't you?" She hissed angrily, "Were you high when you decided to hijack stuff that didn't belong to you?"

He laughed, "Maybe. Got me twenty grand for those guns. We can split it and live comfortably."

"You are un-fucking-believable. You do realize, shithead, that they came looking for you. Instead, they stormed MY house. They've taken ME hostage until they can get THEIR guns back!" She yelled, tears stinging her eyes.

"Relax, cuz, it's all good!" He laughed.

"NO, cuz, it ain't all good!" She yelled again, "I don't care what you have to do to get their guns back, you better bring every single gun back to the house. EVERY LAST ONE! Do you hear me? Suck dick, take it up the ass, trade them for your shrooms, I DON'T CARE! Just get them back!"

"I can't. They were on their way out of town. Don't even remember who they were I sold 'em too." He chuckled, "I'll see you at home in a couple days. Gonna go have some fun with my boys!"

"EVAN! You come home tonight!" She stated but he'd already hung up on her, "Fucking piece of shit moron!"

"I take it you'll be with us for a while." Jax stared at her.

Tears were streaking down her face making Tig wonder what was going on with her.

"He better hope you find him before I do." She hissed.

"Why's that, Darlin'?" Jax inquired.

"Because when I see him, I'm going to wrap my hands around his fucking throat and throttle his ass to death!" She stated through gritted teeth.

"Calm down, Doll." Tig tried to sooth her.

"So, he's sold our guns and doesn't remember to who. Those guns were worth around sixty thousand. What did he get for them?" Bobby inquired making her sigh.

"Twenty grand." She quietly told them as she wiped her face.

"Buyers got one hell of a deal then." Juice commented.