Chapter 14

Tig drove her to Charming in her truck so they could check out houses together since it had been decided he'd be moving in with his wife. She tried to understand, with him working as a mechanic and with the club, why he opted to not wear a wedding ring. She knew plenty of mechanics who wore their wedding ring but she wasn't going to bring anything up with him. She'd hired people to come in pack up her house, and load up the moving truck.

Tig had asked Jax the day after they'd gotten married if the club would help unload the moving truck and get her furniture brought in where she wanted it. The blond laughed and said the whole club would help if Tig needed them. "We might. Should make things go quicker." Tig replied making Jax just smile. The blond thought he knew how bad his SAA had it for the young woman they'd taken hostage. Little did he know just how bad Tig had it for her!

The realtor took Aria and Tig to several houses but none seemed to be what she was looking for. The last house he had made her gasp. It was bright and airy, had a nice floor plan, and plenty of space. Especially knowing she might need the extra guest rooms for bikers at some point. She turned to Tig to see what he thought. "You love it already don't you?" he chuckled making her face flush. It was in her price range and they'd be able to move in once all her stuff was packed up and moved. Tig looked over at the realtor and told him they'd take it.

Tig asked his brothers to help him get Aria moved into her new house

Tig asked his brothers to help him get Aria moved into her new house. Gemma wasn't liking the idea of all of them helping out but Jax reassured her that things were going to be fine. They all agreed, even if some of them were a bit hesitant like Happy. He still didn't trust her after all this time. When moving day arrived, Aria helped as much as Tig would allow her to. She instructed where furniture was to go and each box had already been labeled with what room it went into.

That evening, she ordered pizza and wings for everyone to show her appreciation for their help in getting her moved. It would be a long process of unpacking all the boxes but that was her responsibility. Jax just smiled and told her it was no problem as he looked between her and Tig. Just like in her other house, she refused to allow anyone to smoke in the home. It was an inconvenience to the bikers but it wasn't their home so they obeyed her rules. Besides, she'd been very kind to them.

"You gonna ink that?" Bobby asked Tig with a smirk.

"She's not apart of this lifestyle, man." Tig quickly responded.

"But you are. Everyone needs to know who she belongs to." Bobby told him.

The FO left Tig to his thoughts as most of his brothers were bidding her a goodbye. She thanked each and every one of them once again for all their help. Gemma wanted to go and see this woman and her house but had no reason to. Jax kept telling his mother to just stay away from her which irritated the Matriarch greatly. The blond biker leader was a bit shocked, however, when Tig began cleaning out his dorm room. When asked where he was moving to, he told his Prez "in with Aria."