Chapter 5

He pushed her onto her back earning a raised eyebrow in return. "I'm not through with you, yet." he told her. She'd always had a high sex drive and this outlaw biker seemed to be able to keep up with her. It was a nice change. She could feel his manhood pressing against her leg. This time, he wanted her top off so he could really play with her tits as they fucked. It made her laugh slightly as he tried to take it off. She eventually had to sit up and show him how to undo it so he could get to what he was after.

She pulled him closer when he began sucking on her left nipple. Running her hand through his wild hair seemed to urge him on as he started to suck even harder. Her heart sped up as he moved from one nipple to the other. Slowly she started to breath heavier as he moved from her nipple up her neck and began nibbling on the soft flesh. She moaned out as he nibbled and continued running her fingers through his hair.

"You are so beautiful..." He whispered in her ear before he began sucking on her earlobe. She didn't hear things like that often and figured he didn't say shit like that to many people. Running her nails down his back again made him moan this time. Before long, he flipped her so she was on her stomach and pulled her ass up so it was up in the air. He sat back on his heels and stared at the perfect ass before him.

Grinning, he open-palmed slapped her right ass cheek making her squeal out from the pleasure and pain ofit. She hadn't been expecting it and he smiled at her reaction. He smacked her again making her bury her face in her pillow so she could moan out and not wake up the whole house. Tig gave her ass a squeeze, moaning as he did, before positioning himself at her womanhood. Just like he did earlier, he didn't give her any sort of warning before ramming himself inside.

She grabbed ahold of the covers as he began slamming himself in and out. Smacking her ass every so often made her keep her face buried in her pillow. She was sure her ass cheek was going to be bruised by the end of the night. He smacked her left ass cheek when he realized her right cheek was bright red already. Aria grunted into her pillow. Tig smacked her left cheek again before telling her to flip over. He sat back on his heels as she switched positions. Grabbing each of her ankles, he rested them on his shoulders before ramming himself back inside her.

He wanted to watch her breasts bounce around as he slammed into her. She grabbed each of his hands and laced their fingers together as she arched her back making him grin at her. Tig bent down resting his face in between her boobs. She wanted to laugh at him but bit her lower lip instead. Her body began to tense up as she started running her hands through his hair again. Feeling her orgasm coming on, she pulled him down so they were flush where she could kiss him again. He, once again, swallowed all the noise she made as he brought her to her second orgasm of the night.

Tig sat up so he could watch her tits bounce as she worked himself towards his release. Feeling a bit feisty, she flipped them so he was on his back and she was straddling him. He grinned up at her as he reached up to play with her breasts. He grunted something unintelligible as she rode him, hands placed firmly on his chest to help steady herself. She could feel his whole body tense up a minute or so later. "Cum for me, baby." she purred as she stared into his eyes. It didn't take him long to start shooting his Tigger juice.

She rolled off him and laid on her back as she tried to catch her breath. It had been a long time since anyone had gotten her off twice in one night. She squeaked in surprise when he moved to pull her back into his arms. Resting her head on his shoulder, she began running her fingertips over his chest and stomach. He rested his right hand behind his head while his left rubbed circles around her back.

"I must say, this has been the best night I've had in quite a while." She suddenly blurted out, "I can't remember when a guy's gotten me off twice in one night."

Tig laughed, "I'm all about the pleasing. (She laughed) But I gotta agree. This has been one of the best nights I've had in a while too."

"Thanks for this. I'm still sure I'm scheduled for death so at least I didn't go without getting any first." She stated.

"You truly believe we're going to kill you, don't you?" He asked as he looked down at her.

She looked up at him and swallowed, "I know you're probably going to kill my cousin. That kind of knowledge...come on. I'm not stupid."

"Aria, we don't kill women or children. I promise you, you're safe." He tried to tell her.

"Let's get to sleep. I'm totally exhausted now." She moved the subject away from the dark cloud hanging over her head.

He ran his fingers through her hair as he laid there quietly. Although they'd never talked about it, at least with him, he wasn't sure if they were truly going to let her live or not. She would know that her cousin had been killed and who had done it. What was to keep her from turning them in? He hated the idea of her turning on them and he was sure Happy didn't trust her at all. Tig didn't know what he was going to do. He was starting to like this woman.

She was sarcastic, great in bed, was working towards her goals in life, had great taste in lingerie. He didn't think he'd ever seen anyone look quite as fabulous in lingerie as she did in that black lace halter and thong set she had on earlier. Just thinking about her in it got him hard. Her breathing had finally evened out after a while. He kissed her forehead and slid out from under her. Despite wanting to sleep in her arms all night, he felt it would be best for him to return to his room.

He quickly dressed and softly opened the door. Peeking out, he didn't see anyone, so he left her room, shut the door, and darted across the hall into his room. His heart was racing as he shut the door hoping no one would figure out what they'd been up that night. The smell of coffee woke Tig up the next morning. He was leaving his room as she was leaving hers. In a bold move, he quickly pulled her into his arms and pressed his lips to hers as his hands moved down to squeeze her ass. "Morning, Doll." Tig grinned when they pulled apart making her smile at him.

"You sure are walking funny this morning." Jax commented as he lit a cigarette when he watched Aria walk into the kitchen, "Coffee's already made."

"Oh 'oly Christ, Tigger!" Chibs exclaimed, "Can't keep it in yer pants fer a few days?!"

"What can I say?" Tig just smirked as he sat down at the kitchen table with Jax and Chibs earning an eyeroll from her, "I mean... look at her."

"It wasn't entirely his fault." She finally stated, "I could have said no."

"Are you ok? You are seriously walking funny." Jax asked.

"Oh trust me, I'll be fine." She laughed, "It's just been a really long time since I've gotten laid. I think my body forgot what it was like is all."

Tig could only sit there and smirk as she fixed herself a cup of coffee. The SAA finally got up to make himself a cup making Jax laugh seeing the scratches going down his back. "Must'vebeen a wild night!" he told Chibs as he watched their hostage and his SAA in the kitchen. Chibs couldn't help but shake his head at the blond. Happy just shook his head still untrusting of her and thinking she was trying to turn his brothers to her side of things.

A/N: Please review and vote below!