Chapter 12

She stripped down to her undies while he stripped to his boxers before climbing into his bed. He immediately pulled her into his arms then kissed her forehead. It was easy to see the emotions teeter-tottering in her face. Her love of her family member versus all the bullshit he's put her through over who-knows how long. She'd basically witness him killing her flesh and blood. Tig didn't know what to say to her so he just held her, rubbing circles on her back, and kissing her forehead every so often.

"So, about Tig and Aria..." Bobby stated.

"Oh he's definitely tapping that." Jax laughed, "She was walking funny one morning."

"Poor thing." Bobby shook his head, "Think she'll be ok?"

"I don't think she's used to our...lifestyle and ways of handling things." Jax looked towards the corridor to the dorms, "I think she'll ultimately be alright. She's a survivor."

"I'm heading home. See you tomorrow, brother." Bobby stood up and made his way out to his bike.

Juice and Happy finally returned and told the biker leader everything had been taken care of. Jax thanked them and said he was heading home. Happy grabbed a beer and headed off to his dorm room. Juice headed straight to his room without getting any alcohol. Happy still wasn't entirely sure the girl could be trusted. He didn't know why he didn't trust her. Perhaps it had something to do with Tig getting into her panties, he didn't know.

The following morning, Tig was ushering her through the clubhouse so he could take her home. She had to get to class that day. He promised he'd come up that weekend as long as there was no club business that he was needed for. As he dropped her off at home, he pulled her into a passionate kiss. "I'll call you later tonight." he promised before she walked into her house to get her bookbag so she could drive herself to school. It wasn't the same as riding with Tig on the back of his bike and she found she actually missed it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Six months had passed since she'd been held hostage by an outlaw biker club from Charming. Just as he promised, Tig was at her house every single weekend as long as there wasn't any club business he was needed for. The SAA even quit messing with the crow eaters that hung around the club. His sole attention was for Aria. Gemma could see the change in the SAA and wondered what was so special about this woman to actually change Tigger.

As she had predicted, Tig called her one afternoon and said her skills were needed at the clubhouse. He wanted to escort her from her school to the clubhouse. She didn't have any tools, which she reiterated to him, but agreed to go. He told her Chibs had his med kit that she could use. They kissed zealously when they saw one another before she followed him from the school to the clubhouse. She didn't want to know what had happened only what injuries the people had. She parked and quickly followed Tig into the clubhouse.

There were several people nursing wounds making her gasp. Chibs explained each person's injuries and suggested who she thought was the worst off. All she did was nod then walk into the kitchen to wash her hands. Chibs immediately followed knowing she was going to ask him to do the same. There were a few knife wounds that were fairly serious, one that appeared to have a broken finger, and several lacerations that weren't too serious. Chibs had already fixed those few guys up.

Tig watched as his woman went to the guy who was the worst off, according to Chibs, and was surprised there was a bottle of Vodka already sitting on the ground by his feet. Chibs had Juice go wash his hands and forearms since he was sure the IO was going to be needed to help. Juice ran off to do as he was asked while Aria had Chibs get her a pair of tweezers from his kit. She had to stop the bleeding from a small vein that had been nicked before his wound could be stitched up.

Juice wiped her forehead as she fixed the vein the best she could to stop the bleeding. Chibs handed her a needle and thread so she could stitch up the wound itself. Jax and Bobby watched as she carefully worked on their brother like a pro, solely focusing on him. She was much more at ease with what she was doing than the first time she'd had to work on one of the bikers. Once she'd finished stitching him up, she poured a little bit of Vodka over it to help sanitize it before applying some antibiotic ointment over it then bandaging it up.

She wiped her hands on a clean towel before moving to the next man who needed her help. Juice wiped her forehead again as she got to work. Happy watched intently as she worked on all of his brothers. Gemma had finally made her way into the clubhouse to see how things were going. Jax explained everything as Aria simply did what she was being trained to do. Gemma was a bit suspicious of this woman, like she was with all women, but was thankful she had agreed to help the club out.

"How's she doing?" Ratboy asked Tig.

"Going to school and keeping to herself." Tig chuckled, "She's come to terms with what happened, though."

"That's good to hear." Ratboy told him, "She seems nice."

"She's an amazing woman, Rat." Tig smiled before taking a swig of his beer.

Quinn walked over to have a word with the SAA.

"Is this the same woman who worked on me a few months back?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why?" Tig inquired.

"Just wanted to thank her." Quinn replied, "She ain't anyone's 'ol lady and she didn't have to come and help. Seems like the right thing to do."

Once she finished up with everyone with Chibs' and Juice's help, she walked into the kitchen to wash up. As she turned around to dry her hands, she found the same long-haired blond that she'd pulled a bullet out of when she was being held captive six months ago. He was an intimidating looking man and she couldn't look him in the eye.

"I understand you're the one who took the bullet out of me and patched me a while back. I just wanted to say thanks." He told her.

"Oh. You're more than welcome." She smiled up at him earning a half-smile in return.

She walked out and had a seat at a square table with Tig. He told her how great she'd done as she looked around. She shrugged not understanding how he could live such a life but wasn't going to bring it up in their clubhouse. The prospects were getting everyone drinks while she and Tig sat together chatting about her day. She told him she didn't want to know what went on with the club. That was his business and she wanted no part of it. He respected her decision knowing it was an none-or-everything type of situation. She decided she wanted to know nothing. Bobby walked over and had a seat with the pair.

"Hey there, Aria. Thanks for you help." He told her.

"No problem." She smiled at the portly man.

"How's your schooling going?" He asked.

"It's going great. Learning a lot." She replied.

"How you doing with the loss of your cousin?" Bobby tentatively asked.

"It took me a while to settle with things. He put himself into that situation and he honestly should have been killed way before now. I don't know what kind of power has kept his dumb ass alive all this time." She shrugged making Bobby and Tig both laugh.

Gemma stood off with Jax chatting about what had gone down while she watched Aria with Tig and Bobby. Jax reassured his mother that she was no threat to the club. "She's got a strong hold over Tig, sweetheart, therefore she is a threat to the club." Gemma quickly retorted. Jax just shook his head. The woman didn't want anything to do with the club from what Tig had told him. She never wanted to know any details of why he came over to her place bloody or injured and she never asked questions when asked to come to the clubhouse to patch people up.

The blond biker leader didn't believe she was a threat to anyone but crow eaters. Everyone knew Tig had changed. They all knew where he went each weekend. No one was dumb enough to say anything about it. As soon as he was off work on Friday night, he went to get cleaned up then headed out to her house. He returned late Sunday night and was ready for the work week by Monday morning. As club business went, he was always ready to take on whatever Jax needed him to. Tig hadn't touched a crow eater since Aria came into his life much to the chagrin of said crow eaters.

A/N: Think Tig and Aria are making a real relationship work despite the club?

Please review and vote below!