Infinity War pt4

On Titan, Thanos finally arrives, only to find the fresh debris from Ebony Maw's ship.

Strange: *Sitting on what may have been plaza steps once* Oh, yeah, you're much more of a "Thanos."

Thanos: I take it the Maw is dead. This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission.

Strange: You may regret that. He brought you face-to-face with the Master of the Mystic Arts.

Thanos: And where do you think he brought you? 

Star-Lord crouches behind wreckage with his weapon ready, behind Thanos and to his left; Petra and Y/n peek from above and behind Doctor Strange.

Stephen Strange: Let me guess. Your home?

Thanos: *Smiling reminiscently* It was. And it was beautiful. 

Thanos curls his gauntleted fist and activates the Reality Stone to show Strange Titan before it was destroyed. Green lawns, intact buildings, water-filled ponds, strolling citizens, the jack-like structures hovering and connected to the ground-based buildings with beams of energy.

Thanos: Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, and not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution.

Strange: Genocide.

Thanos: But at random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman. And what I predicted came to pass. 

He relaxes his fist, the Stone stops glowing and the illusion fades back into the true state of Titan.

Strange: *Sarcastically* Congratulations. You're a prophet.

Thanos: I'm a survivor.

Stephen Strange: Who wants to murder trillions.

Thanos: With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers, and they would all cease to exist. I call that... mercy.

Strange: *Stands* And then what?

Thanos: I finally rest... and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills.

Stephen Strange: *He summons his Mandalas, entering a fighting pose* I think... you'll find... our will... equal to yours.

Thanos: Ours? 

He looks up to see a chunk of wreckage descending rapidly on him, too rapidly to react, and powered by Iron Man. He is subsequently crushed by it.

Tony: *flying in* Piece of cake, Quill.

Quill: *Triggers his mask and follows* Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off!

The wreckage on top of Thanos erupts in purple, as he bellows in rage. He turns the hovering fragments into a flock of bats with the Reality Stone and swarms Iron Man with them, driving him back through the ruins.

Y/n comes in and impact webs his eyes, and swings in to kick him in the face at the same time that Drax leaps from cover, blades in both hands, to knee-slide behind Thanos and try for a tendon slide across the back of the Titan's knee.

Doctor Strange jumps through a portal and summons a sword of golden energy, dueling with Thanos while Drax attacks similarly on his other side. Thanos punches Drax through a ruined wall, then shatters the blade with one hand and tears the web from his eyes. He advances on Doctor Strange and kicks at him, but Strange's shield absorbs the damage, the Cloak lifts him free of the ground.

Star-Lord has been making his way back on the ground, and shoots Thanos from behind. Thanos uses the Power Stone to shoot balls of energy at Star-Lord while Star-Lord leaps towards Thanos using magical platforms thrown in his path by Doctor Strange, the last one placed above Thanos' head so Star-Lord can flip over him and slap a mine on Thanos' back. Star-Lord sticks his landing, he disengages his helmet, flips Thanos a bird and falls backward into a portal.