Leaving

Mikuni texted everyone as they met up with each other, they all looked sad. Mikuni can't blame them he broke Jeje item and broke their bond. 'I'm sad too.' Mikuni thought to himself.

"So what now?" Licht spoke up as they looked at him "We leave this place." Mikuni told them all as they looked shocked "Do we really have too?" Mahiru asked Mikuni.

Mikuni looked at Mahiru "We don't really have a choice. If we stay then Jeje and the others will ask us why we broke our contracts to begin with." Mikuni told him as he stayed quiet.

They didn't know what to say now, they didn't want to leave. "It's for the best. It's to protect them and our friends. That's why we broke our contracts..." Tetsu told all of them as they all nodded.

They all decided to leave right away without saying goodbye to anyone. 'This was really for the best.' They all thought the same thing.

To The Mysterious Man

The man that gave the former eves powers to make them become less human was watching them from afar. "That's a shame. They decided to break their contracts to protect those weak servamps."

The man looked disappointed "Oh well~ I wonder what the seven of them will do now." He playfully says as he watches them with a smile.

Three Days Later

All the former eves were walking to who knows where, since Misono has low stamina he was getting tired easily. "Where the hell are we even going?!" Misono asked his older brother.

Mikuni looked at his little brother "My dear little brother we are going somewhere far away where there is no one there but us." He tells Misono as he glared at him.

Tetsu stepped in "We shouldn't be arguing with each other at all. We need to keep getting farther away from here." Tetsu told the two of them as they became quiet.

"Tetsu right. If we fight with each other then that is just going to slow us down." Mahiru agrees with Tetsu.
Misono looked at Licht as he looked lost in his thoughts, he took his phone out "Guys Hyde might track me down with his phone." Licht tells them.

That never even cross their minds, they all took their phones out "They can track us down." Izuna tells the others "We need to get rid of our phones." Niccole tells them.

'But I don't want to throw my phone away...I have photos...' Misono thought to himself as he looked at everyone as they all looked like they didn't want to get rid of their phones. "Niccole is right...we need to throw them out." Mahiru agreed with Niccole.

"It would be for the best."  Mikuni as he agreed to getting rid of his phone. "...Yes..." Misono whispered. They all agreed and stepped on their phones and left them on the ground.

'It really was for the best. We need to get away in order to protect those who are important to us. Even if we have to forget those fun times we had with them.' Tetsu thought to himself.

'I won't be able to talk to uncle anymore or to my friends...No it was for the best we needed to do that. I don't want anyone to get involved with our mess. Even if we have to leave behind those enjoyable days.' Mahiru thought sadly to himself.

'Leaving my phone and breaking it means that I gave up my dream of becoming the worlds best pianist. Can't talk to Krantz or Hyde anymore. It is for the best anyways we can't have anything dragging us down...even those good times...' Licht thought to himself sadly.

'It really was for the best, we needed to break them so no one can find us. If we want to protect them then we have to leave everything behind us...' Izuna thought to herself.

Niccole thought to himself 'I left them all behind. It was good that I broke my phone and left it or else they would have been tracking me down. If they did that then I wouldn't be able to protect them at all.'

Mikuni looked sad as he thought to himself 'This was for the best. I kept thinking that but I had so many pictures that I enjoyed in there especially funny ones of Jeje no of Envy now. But if I want him and everyone to be safe then I have to leave everything behind...'

To Be Continued