Chapter 15

Hello! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Original: 01/03/2020

Edited: 10/26/2020

___________________

"Naruto, I'm going on a mission for the day. I'll be back either tomorrow or the day after." Hikaru said to the blond next to him, who looked up and grinned. 

"Kakashi-sensei's going with you, right?" Naruto asked to make sure, blue eyes shining as Hikaru nodded. "Okay! Good luck, Hikaru-sensei!"

"Thank you." Hikaru turns to walk out of Ichikaru's, nodding a goodbye to Naruto. Naruto and his teamates had a day off today and tomorrow if they were still gone, so Naruto was likely going to bother the Hokage or something similar. 

Hikaru was slowly making his way to the village gates, his hands shaking softly. He didn't know what he was supposed to say towards Kakashi- he admits his coldness was unjustified if only slightly, but there was really no other choice than to push him away. Kakashi already knew too much in Hikaru's mind. 

Nerves spiked in his stomach as he saw the gates and only two people standing there- none of them anything like Kakashi's familiar silhouette. A quiet sigh of relief escapes his mouth, and he walks up to them with his shoulders squared, but his face minutely relaxed. 

"You're the clients that applied for the B-Rank mission?" Hikaru asks, digging the mission scroll  out of his pockets and showing it to them once he recieved a nod. 

They were both dressed similarly, black pants with brown boots along with a white shirt and black jacket. They had identical looks of near-distaste on their faces, narrowed brown eyes and a straight-set mouth. One, however, had his dark hair braided, while the other one had it shaved completely off. 

"Twins?" Hikaru asked. 

"Mhm. Identical. It doesn't help that we're the same gender." The male on the left with the braid said. "I'm Genki Akihiko. This is my twin,-"

"I can introduce myself, Akihiko." The one with the shaved head gave his twin a pointed stare. "I'm Genki Taro. Pleasure..?"

"Uzumaki Hikaru." He glanced around, his chakra picking up a familiar signature. "The other jonin will be here soon."

"Hmph." Taro grunted. "Whoever they are shouldn't be late. We have a strict schedule."

"I'm not late." Kakashi said from behind Hikaru, who had to refrain from jumping. "Anyways, I'm Hatake Kakashi."

"Okay, now that the entire gang is here, I should probably give you the mission details!" Akihiko interrupts Taro, who's mouth had just started to open. "My twin and I-"

"I'll do it, Akihiko. You're just gonna sugarcoat everything." Taro said, voice dark with distaste for his twin. "Anyway, a group of bandits are after what we're carrying. About 10-17 high Chunin level bandits. My brother and I are only civillians, so we hired Konoha-nin to protect us."

"However," Akihiko took over once Taro was done speaking, "Our younger brother, Taishiro, was kidnapped by these Chunin. We're from a small town about three hours away at a civillian's pace called Akiro no Amaterasu."

Hikaru recongnized the name of the town. 

Jiraiya pointed at a map, muttering underneath his breath before tunring around with a cheery grin on his face, a drunken blush on his cheeks. "Gaki! Come here, we're stopping by Akira no Ameterasu!"

"Why?" Naruto blinked, a sigh slipping from his mouth. "Wait- don't answer that. I'll guess: Amazing hot springs? Beautiful women?"

"No, but you'll have to see for yourself. But, yes, these women are beautiful... All dolled up..." Jiraiya salivates.