Chapter 36

Hello! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

______

Kakashi's POV

Hikaru had a certain type of anger as far as Kakashi had observed. On the day Sasuke was kidnapped, he'd pursued even when he couldn't walk- which Kakashi had noticed, and hated that he didn't do anything. It was also the issue of him being so untrusting of Hikaru that he'd gone with, and Kakashi knew that it was better to be safe than sorry, but it didn't mean that he didn't feel like crap. 

 Then, a few days ago, out of nowhere there was a shortage of training dummies in three training grounds that practically had Hikaru's name written on them, as well as some avoidance going on. 

Yesterday, Hikaru had been gone for the entire day. Naruto had left a few hours before Hikaru disappeared, and then Kakashi was left wondering exactly why there was a prison break and a unidentified, human-like tortured person in the prison. It was identified as Danzo. 

Hikaru had gotten back a few hours after Danzo's body was identified with Sasuke, Sakura, and him waiting. 

Kakashi didn't mind as much as he thought he would have. 

But this- it was a very, very destructive anger. He'd been on the recieving end of different types of anger many, many times- mostly out of annoyance but he was going to ignore that factor- and this was different. 

It was like his head would either end up on the floor or in a basket three kilometers away. It was strange, actually being somewhat concerned for someone. Because he'll admit very cautiously that he was concerned- Hikaru was a friend to him- but nothing else and nothing futher. 

He'll also admit that it did hurt when Hikaru refused to talk about it, but Kakashi could also just claim that now he knew what it felt like. 

So he very reluctantly-- cough cough he was dragged cough cough-- went out to find Hikaru. 

He was met with a hole through a very, very thick tree, suspiciously Hikaru's fist-sized, and a crimson-haired, strangely tall Hikaru dozing off. 

He deducted one of two things. The more likely one was the first: Hikaru had gotten angry, done a stupid thing, and punched a tree either before or after causing a prison breakout. The second was that Hikaru just now punched the tree- unlikely because there was no bruise or redness on his hand- and passed out from the shock. 

Kakashi peered closer. No, Hikaru was sleeping peacefully and he did not need to make any trips to the hospital. 

Whew. So now that was avoided- oh, speaking of avoided he should probably not show up near Ichikaru's today. He'd heard a rumor that there was going to be a 'yell-at-Kakashi-for-waving-porn-around-day' day exactly today. Kakashi hid a soft shiver- women got really, really angry when they saw him out in public. 

It was somewhat amusing, though. 

"Maa, maa Hikaru-san there's no need to glare like that." Kakashi mumbled to the very awake and now-glaring Hikaru. Violet eyes only turned a darker color before Hikaru just sighed heavily. 

"So, why are you here Kakashi?" Hikaru asked. 

"I hate to be a hypocrite, but you're so angry that you could literally murder a civillian and blame it on me." Kakashi eye-smiled at the red-head. "So you either need therapy, or to simmer down a lil' bit, ne?"

"I can't simmer down, Kakashi." Hikaru sighed heavily. "Believe me, I tried. And I'm too poor for therapy."

"Too poor?"