33 - Photo Shoot

Corey and I were at the theatre grabbing our costumes. We were taking new professional photos for the show with the two of us in. Once we had costumes we wondered down to the studio we were being sent to and headed in. Jeff Calhoun was there as well as a few other people I vaguely recognised. "Hey you two. You ready for photos."

"Yeah." I smiled as I held Corey's hand. We were led to a dressing room to get ready. We both changed together and I pin-curled my hair and put my wig on. I then applied my usual makeup and then I got the fun job of ruffling Corey's hair up which had become a routine for us. We headed out together and Jeff looked at me.

"You and Kara look like twins when in the costume and wig." He said softly.

"Yeah. We have very similar faces. You're not the first one to say that." I said softly as Corey puts his arms around me from behind.

"I can definitely tell the difference through. And I'd like to hope so too given this on of the two sisters is the love of my life." I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"I'd like to hope so too." We then parted and went to take photos both together and separately. I spotted Corey taking photos of me taking the photos and I glanced over at him for a while. Within an hour we were done so we got changed again and took our clothes and my wig back to the theatre.

"Hey Katie. We have the rest of the day off until the show tonight, how about I take you out on a date?"

"I'd love that Corey." I said kissing his cheek. We put all our things away at the theatre and we headed home to Theo before our date. "So... what are we doing on our date?"

"I just wanted to do something super simple, like head out for coffee and a romantic walk. I hope that's okay."

"That sounds perfect Corey. I love you."

"I love you too." He said smiling at me with his usual dorky smile. I went over to him and pulled him in close.

"My absolute favourite dork. Your smile is just so perfect." I placed my hands on the side of his face and pulled him into a kiss. It was deep and passionate and I didn't want to let go of him. His hands held me tightly as we stood making out in our living room. Eventually, as we were kissing for at least 5 minutes, we pulled apart I looked into his eyes. I smiled at him and he smiled right back.

"You ready for our date then?" He asked.

"Umm. I think I'm going to change. Put something a little nicer on." I ran out to our bedroom and changed into a cute outfit. Once I came out Coreys jaw dropped.

"Wow. I didn't think you could get any cuter. But you just did. You look adorable love."

"Thanks." I said with a chuckle. I picked up Theo and smiled. "Can we do the romantic walk first and take Theo out, and then we can head out for coffee before the show?"

"Yeah. That's what I was thinking." He went and got Theo's leash and clipped it onto his collar and then I put him down and took his hand in mine, locking out fingers together. I smiled as we left our apartment for our romantic walk. "So how are you feeling? Ready for your first 8 show week of being Katherine full time?"

"I feel good. I'm ready to take on the challenge. And I'm so excited to be performing every day. Sure I enjoy hanging out with all our friends backstage, but my favourite days were always Wednesdays and now I get to perform every day. I get to perform opposite you. And that's even more special."