BLOOD ENEMIES

GUYS I CANT BELIEVE I MADE IT THIS FAR

This book was my favorite part of Lyssa's story, and I can't wait to revise it, and make it a million times better (which won't be that hard tbh cause it was such shit before lmao)

This book was my favorite part of Lyssa's story, and I can't wait to revise it, and make it a million times better (which won't be that hard tbh cause it was such shit before lmao). Oh and DISCLAIMER : if you're here, and haven't read Blood Sisters, go do it (if you're interested in the story) and come back here after, because this is the second book. When I first published this story, I gave zero fucks and made everything confusing and didn't list anywhere the order of the books, which is also why in the description I was pretty vague, because I don't wanna spoil anyone that just stumbles upon the book.

SPOILERS AHEAD :

So, this story is going to pick up on the first episode of season 3. Lyssa's a vampire, and has been for three-ish months, basically the end of spring up to the last days of summer, where we pick up. I really wanted to give her time to transition without Klaus, Stefan and Elijah, basically without answers. She'll be reunited with all of them soon into the book, and so much stuff is going to go down especially with Stefan and Klaus, who've compelled her in the past, and obvi Klaus turned her, so that'll make for one hell of a convo when they reunite.

Lyssa's going to be maturing a lot in this story, and she's going to be over a lot of the teenage drama bs. Lyssa, in the first book, was very naive and young, and very much a teenage girl who was really confused, had a lot of mixed emotions, kinda didn't know what she wanted, but now, as a vampire, that's going to change. If she loves someone, she's going to love them and just them, and she's going to be very mature about it.

And a big part of what's going to change is her and Elena's dynamic. Throughout the first book, they never really fight, and if they do, it's minor and they get over it really quickly. But, with Klaus and with Delena (yes delena's gonna happen) and her feelings for Stefan and Elijah, it's going to make their relationship really difficult, especially when Klaus comes back, because as much as Lyssa hates it, he is her "maker" and he's going to have a hold over her.

But anyway, not to spoil too much, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING AND FOR BEING HERE, AND SUPPORTING ME!!!

I dunno when I'll post the first chapter, hopefully within a few days.