4-A Trip

*leahs pov*

"I said I'll go!" I say so my mom will stop giving me shit. "You promise?" She tilts her head. "Yes. This weekend at 9, I heard you." I sigh. "Thankyou." She nods and I press my lips.

I guess I'll try this again. My mom signed me up for what seems like the 57th therapy session this year, and I might as well get it over with.

-

"Why weren't you telling me and mom the truth?" Sarah asks me as were out for ice cream on Friday. "We're not here to talk about me." I say and she sighs. "How's school?" I ask and take a bite of my ice cream. "I don't know." She shrugs. "I- how do you not know? Are you not going to school?" I giggle. "I am. It's just whatever." She sighs. "Sounds like a blast." I say sarcastically.

"Ok, now we can talk about you." She tilts her head. "Why does that seem to be everybody's favorite topic." I roll my eyes. "Did you take your medicine today?" She asks. "Shit- I haven't. But thankyou for reminding me. I will when I get home." I nod and she looks at me like she's not stupid. "What!?" I say.

"Will you actually take them when you get home?" She asks. "Yes! I'm not avoiding my medication Sarah, and don't go telling mom that because it's not true. I've actually been good with it lately." I say and she sighs. "Ok... I'm trusting you Leah." She says and points at me. I smile and move her finger. "I promise." I say.

-

I get home after dropping Sarah off at my mom's house. And right when I get home, I take my pills, just like I promised. Luckily I didn't have work today, so I can just chill out.

But then I hear a knock at the door. I groan and get up from the couch. I walk over to the window to see who could be here at 7:30 pm. And there's Jennifer on my front porch. She's wearing high waisted black skinny jeans, and a crop top that basically looks like a bra since it's tight and only covers her boobs. But she had a jacket on.

I snap out of the daze she always puts me in, then I go over to the front door and open it. "Hey Jennifer." I smile. She smiles too and eyes me down. "Can I come in?" She asks and slightly bites her lip. "Of course." I nod and open the door, stepping out of the way. Her scent brushes past my nose as she walks past me, and I love it.

We've been seeing eachother at work a little bit more, and I really like being around her. "What's the occasion?" I ask and shut the door. "I don't need an occasion to come and see you." She crosses her arms and faces me. "Well I'm glad." I tilt my head.

"Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" I ask. "Sure." She nods. "Ok, well we could watch it in here, or go to my room and watch it." I suggest. "Let's go to your room." She says and I raise one brow. "Alright." I agree. I follow behind her as she goes up the stairs, and I tell her which room is mine.

We both walk in, and she sits on my bed while I look for the remote to my tv. I find it and stand in front of the edge of my bed, as I look up at my tv on the wall. I go to Netflix, and let Jennifer pick the movie.

She takes off her jacket, and crawls under my covers like a little kid. I look at her and giggle. "I'm cold.." She says and pulls the cover up more, just showing her head. "You just took your jacket off dum dum." I laugh and she rolls her eyes.

She pats the spot beside her. So I get under the covers too, and we start to watch the movie. "Is this a scary movie?.." I ask quietly. "I don't know. I've never seen it, I just picked a random one." She whispers as an eerie scene is playing on the tv.

Suddenly a jump scare pops up and we both jump and go under the cover. "I guess it is a scary movie." She says as were staring at eachother under the blanket."Ya think?" I ask sarcastically and she laughs.