10-Life Saver

*leahs pov*

"I think you could be a model." I nod. "Shutup." She giggles. "I'm serious. When I first saw you, I thought you were a model." I nod and she rolls her eyes. "Honestly, why stay cooped up and in that boring workplace that I got fired from? You could do much better and bigger things." I say.

"You have to be willing to work for that stuff." She tilts her head. "Then work for it!" I say and playfully slap her arm. "Eh. I don't want to." She shrugs and rolls over, onto her stomach. "I'll be fine with whatever I decide to do...even if its to keep interning there." She sighs and I just look at her as she rests her chin on her arms, facing me.

"How are you feeling?" She asks softly. "Better...thankyou for coming. You really are a life saver." I smile and so does she. It gets quiet and Jen just lays there with her eyes closed. I sit up and shake her. "Don't go to sleepp." I wine. "I'm not, i'm just taking a long blink." She sighs.  "I'm serious." I say and she opens her eyes and sits up. "What do you wanna do?" She asks.

"I don't know...something cool." I shrug. "Something cool?" She asks and i nod. "Define cool." She tilts her head. "Umm, let's go do something." I say and point outside. She looks up and thinks for a second. "Do you wanna smoke?" She shrugs and I laugh. "Okay." I nod. "For real?" She asks and I nod my head yes.

She goes out to her car because she apparently just carries weed around with her. She comes back in my room with a medium sized box. "Uh   what the fuck is that?" I ask as she sets it on my bed.

"My shit." She says without paying me any mind as she opens it. I sit up and come closer as she sits down, so I can see what she's doing. She pulls out a bag of weed with about 4 grams in it, then she pulls out the wraps. "You know how to roll up?" She asks as she takes the weed out. "Hell no. I always just used a bowl or a pipe." I shrug.

"Lemme teach you." She says. She gets it all set up, then she spreads the weed out on the wrap, and hands it to me. "Jen I'll just mess it up." I say while I'm holding it. "Just try." She tilts her head. "But I have long nails." I say. "So do I, and it doesn't stop me." She shrugs. 

I sigh and cautiously try to roll it up. A little starts to fall out of the ends, so Jen reaches over and folds them in for me. I end up getting it pretty tight, but now it's time to seal it.

"You do this part. I hate how it tastes." I say and hold it out to her. She rolls her eyes and takes it from me. She looks at me as she gathers spit in her mouth and I just laugh. "What??" She asks and I just roll my eyes.

She brings the blunt to her mouth and licks it before putting her top lip over it to hold it down and keep it folded. She does that all up the blunt, then she licks across it to finish it off. And I'm not gonna lie, that was hot.

I sit there just staring at her and she smiles. She takes a lighter out, and flicks it, holding the blunt in front of it to light it. "You can have the first hit." She says and hands it to me. I take it from her and put it to my mouth, breathing it in as we keep eye contact. Then I take it away, and put my lips to Jens, blowing it in her mouth.

I feel her smile against my lips since she knows what i'm doing. She breathes it in, then we separate our lips, and she blows it in my face. I laugh and wave the smoke away. "You're sexy when you smoke." She says and takes the blunt from me to take a hit. "Not as sexy as watching you give that blunt a blowjob." I laugh and her jaw drops.

"Don't be jealous." She says and I laugh more. She hands the blunt to me, and puts all the stuff back in her box, and sets it on the floor. "Do you have an ash tray? I don't want you to get burn holes on your sheets." She stands up. "No, but you can just grab a bowl from downstairs." I say and she goes and does that.

She sits beside me and puts the bowl down. I hand the blunt to her and she flicks the ashes off. "I needa catch up with you." She giggles since Ive had the blunt for a while. She lays back with her elbow supporting her weight, while she has the blunt in her other hand.

She crosses one of her legs over the other as she lets the smoke smoothly fall out of her mouth, and up into the air. I watch, and admire her as she just vibes. "You remind me...of like a really big cat.." I say using hand gestures. "Excuse me?" She laughs. "No, like in a good way. Like a lion, or a sexy tiger." I try to explain and she laughs. "I think the weed is getting to you." She giggles and hands it to me.

I just shrug and take another hit. "What do I remind you of?" I ask as I blow the smoke out. "A hyena." She says without even have to think. My jaw drops and I slap her arm. "That's my nice." I say and she laughs. "I'm just kidding!" She says and I roll my eyes.

"So how has work been? Is the boss still annoying as ever?" I ask. "It's not that bad. Nobody really talks to be so it goes by fast." She shrugs. "Awe, well if I was still there I'd talk to you." I say. "I know you would." She smiles.

"Do you wanna go with me to the pharmacy tomorrow?" I ask. "For what..?" She asks as her facial expression changes. "My new prescription." I say. "I thought you weren't getting it.." She tilts her head. "Yeah well my therapist is gonna be checking up on me, and so is my mom so I have to start taking it soon." I say. "I still don't understand why you can't stick to the pills you have right now." She sighs. "I don't know." I shrug.

If I really do wanna get better, then I have to do this. Even if it doesn't help, it's worth a try.