8-Used

*leahs pov*

Jen pulls away and holds my hand, making me stand up. I follow behind her as she takes us upstairs. We walk into my room and she slowly pushes me over to my bed, and makes me sit down on the edge.

"I like you, Leah..." She says softly and tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Why?" I tilt my head. "I just do." She shrugs.

"I like you too." I say and she smiles. She kisses me again, and I lay back with her on top of me. Eventually our lips separate when we hear Andy scratching at the front door. We both try to ignore it, but he doesn't stop.

"I should probably see what he wants.." I say as Jen kisses my neck. "Why?" She asks and continues. "I probably have do feed him." I say and sit up, making her stand back up. "You're so annoying." She says and I laugh. "I'm sorry." I say and stand up, giving her a kiss on the cheek before going downstairs.

"Andy!" I say and he runs over to me, jumping all over. "Ok, ok, I'll feed you." I say and go into the kitchen. Jennifer comes downstairs and plops on the couch. I get his food and pour it in his bowl.

Then I go over to the couch and sit beside Jennifer. We both just go on our phones for a little, until she starts up conversation.

"Why did you do it?" Jennifer asks and holds my hand. "Do what?" I tilt my head. "This." She says and turns my hand over, showing my wrist with my scar on it.

"Uhh I don't know." I shrug, avoiding the question. "Yes you do." She says and looks at me annoyed. "Well...I was sad." I shrug and press my lips, taking my hand back. "About what?" She tilts her head.

I sigh and look at the ground. "Just tell me. I won't judge you." She shrugs. "It's not that easy Jennifer-." I say before she cuts me off. "We almost had sex earlier and you don't think we're close enough yet for you to tell me more about you? The real you." She says getting frustrated.

I sigh and fumble with my fingers. "Um, I was a freshman in college, but I was doing college from home since I never liked the idea of dorms." I start to explain and she listens.

"I had friends that new about a frat party that was coming up, and they invited me. So I went, I smoked, I drank, and...this boy...he..um..." I stop because I can feel the tears coming. Jennifer takes my hands and holds them. I look in her eyes and she nods her head for me to continue.

"He took advantage of me, a-and I couldn't do anything. I knew it was wrong, I mean it felt terrible. But it didn't really hit me until it was all over. I was sore, and bleeding because of how rough he was. My head was spinning, and he just left me there like roadkill." I explain as a tear slides down my cheek.

"I had never felt so used and weak. I felt like so much had been taken from me, and I couldn't get it back..." I sniffle and try to hold back the tears. "It's okay.." Jennifer says quietly and strokes my hand. "I-I was a virgin Jennifer..." I say as more tears fall.

"I didn't know the guy, and I tried to erase his face from my memory, but i-it didn't work." I say and bust out crying. "Awe Leah." She says and pulls me close to her. "It's okay..." She says and strokes my hair. "You weren't weak, there was nothing you could do. It wasn't your fault." She says shakily because she's about to cry too.

"He took my innocence, and it took me so long to ever let anyone even touch me because of the trauma. It was such a scary and dark time. I felt trapped." I say still buried in her chest.

"You told somebody eventually, right?" She asks. "I told my parents after a couple of weeks. I just couldn't hold it in anymore." I say and sit up. "Then what happened?" She asks. "The boy never got in trouble, he couldn't, I didn't know him, and at that point I tried to forget everything." I say and she tilts her head.

"I get it, but that's bullshit. He should've gone to jail or something." She says. "I know...but it's whatever." I shrug and take my hands back, wiping my tears. "It's not 'whatever'. It's a big deal." She says.

"I know, I know. I just don't like to think about it." I sigh and she nods. "I understand." She says. "Thankyou for telling me. I know it's hard to open up." She tilts her head and I smile.

"Thankyou for listening. I don't always like to talk about it. But sometimes it does help for someone to just listen." I say and she smiles.

I didn't think I would ever tell Jennifer any of that. But I did, and it wasn't too bad. If anything she made me feel better. It can be embarrassing sometimes to tell people something so personal like that. But Jennifer is not one to judge.

I appreciate her for that. But I didn't necessarily tell her everything. I'm not ready for that. Maybe I will one day if she sticks around and we get closer. Which I hope she does, she just a good friend overall, and I'm happy we met.