18. You are beautiful

"Wilder," I open up my heavy eyelids to the sound of my name being mumbled behind me in bed. I was about to answer but stopped myself as I felt feet placed on my butt and hands on my back.

"You are so warm," Nico said and pushed me away from her. What in the world did just happen. I closed my eyes and tried going back to sleep. But I turned around to face her as she wouldn't stop tossing and turning. 

"How can you be so warm?" She groaned, throwing the duvet of her and shook her t-shirt. 

"I don't know," I shrugged.

"It's like sleeping next to a heater," She said and sat up in bed, continuing to shake her shirt in frustration. She fell back down with a thud and gazed at me with sleepy eyes. Thoughtfully she bites her inner cheeks. I'm not sure what she is thinking, and I am a bit too scared to ask.

"I can't," She sat right back up.

"I can't, Wilder," Nico huffed and started to pull off her t-shirt. My mouth dropped open to the view of her exposed back. Her skin is hugging the muscles underneath; How can someone be so beautiful? Nico turned her head and grinned as she saw me. I realized what I was doing and turned the other way; cheeks on fire, I pull the duvet over my head. This girl is going to be the death of me. She is dangerous, and if only heaven knew what she is doing to me. 

"Wilder," She chuckled, trying to take the duvet off my head. 

"Come on, don't be so shy," Nico mocked me, and I clenched my jaw uncomfortably when she pulled the duvet off my head. I feel like I can't look; it's as if I did something horribly wrong if I do.

"Wilder," She said softly, placing her hand on the side of my cheek, trying to push me in her direction. I open my eyes and stare at her as she smiles down at me. 

"There you are," Nico leaned down and placed her lips onto mine, and as I said if only heaven knew what she is doing to me. She broke us apart and turned around, pulling my hand with her as she placed it on her belly. I swallowed hard by her warmth and the firmness of her muscles underneath my palm. 

"You are so tense," She chuckled, and I rolled my eyes but also took a deep breath. I moved closer to her, holding her tightly in my arms as I buried my face on top of her head. She smells incredible; it's soft and tender, just like how her skin feels against mine.

"That's better," She breathed, laying her hand above mine.

***

Breathing, which once felt so easy, has become one of the most difficult things for my body to handle. That's how it is like around Nico from time to time. Hazel eyes shut closed and mouth partly open as she is far away into her dreamland. Over body exposed for me to see, and as much as I tried not to look, I was not able to stop. I felt like I stepped over a line that I shouldn't have, but she didn't seem to mind last night.

The gray sweatpants embrace her slim waist, her belly slowly moving up and down along the rhythm of her breathing. She is nicely toned with a few moles placed on her skin. But as we move further up to her breast, which is perfectly shaped like the rest of her, I kind of had to hold my breath. The view was too much for me to bear, as it almost felt like I had committed a crime by looking. But how can I not peek when she is so breathtaking. 

Slowly Nico opened her eyes, but as her gaze ended up on me, she smiled brightly right away. I wish I could wake up to that smile every day because I love the warm feeling I get in my chest every time. 

"Hi," She said as a yawn escaped her mouth. 

"Hi," I smiled back.

"Did you sleep well?" She wondered, and I nodded.