24. We can share?

I paused the movie on the laptop as someone knocked on my bedroom door.

"Yeah?" I answered, and to my surprise, Nico came through the door and smiled down at me. 

"What are you doing here?" I wondered, and she raised her eyebrows. 

"Oh, is that how you say hi to me now," She scoffed and folded her arms over her chest. 

"No, I didn't expect you to come," I chuckled; she smiled as she found her way out to me.

"Okay," I said, confused as she laid down on my back, her weight feels kind of nice, but her breath is tickling my neck.

"I miss you," She sighed yet placed a kiss on my cheek. I slipped around and stared into her beautiful eyes as she laid her arms above my chest to rest her head on them.

"I miss you too," I said, and every time I say it, she smiles. I know she does because she feels wanted; I have realized that now, but she is always wanted. 

"I think I managed to stop my friends from thinking I'm dating someone," 

"Yeah?" I answered as I pushed her hair onto her back. 

"Yeah, well, they were wondering how I could spend time with someone when I was with them twenty-four seven. I could still have come here and visited you, you know," She complained.

"I know, but let's not take too many chances," I said, and she rolled her eyes. 

"Nobody mentioned anything about the party last weekend, so I think we are fine," She smiled.

"So, you are currently not dating anyone?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm not dating anyone," She laughed lightly. 

"I'm dating someone, though," I said, and she bites her lip curiously.

"Yeah?" She tilted her head in interest. 

"Yeah, she has green-brown eyes, which are stunning, but there is also confidence, kindness, and care in them. She has this low sweet laugh, but sometimes when she really laughs uncontrollably, I can't stop myself from laughing. It's the cutest thing. She has a very soft spot for animals, not just cats and dogs, but all of them," She furrowed her eyebrows.

"She would whine like a dog when she watches videos of animals in pain or who are in trouble. When she thinks too hard or can't make up her mind about something, she would tap her finger on her cheek, right there," I pointed at her skin, and she smiled warmly.

"She might not admit it and not want to hear it, but she is incredible at playing the piano. It's calming, and the look on her face might be a little sad, but she seems to be at peace with herself," I stroke her cheek.

"And she is tall; I didn't like it, but I'm fine with it now," I chuckled, and she rolled her eyes with a smile. 

"She has this power of making people around her smile and laugh. To make them feel good about themselves. She is a bit of a mess when she sleeps, tends to move a lot. I have woken up with a hand over my face, legs over my waist, and sometimes she tried to kick me out of bed," Nico laid her hand over her mouth as she tried to hid her laugh, and I can't stop grinning.

"The most important part is that she talks to me, the full-on conversation even though I only speak a few words, she keeps ongoing. Most people give up because they don't think I care or listen, but I do. I just don't respond the way they want me to," I shrugged. 

"She pulls me along to everything and wants my company, even though I might not be the best one. I don't talk as much as others, but she doesn't seem to mind that much. She basically does the talking for both of us. Which probably most people would find wrong," I chuckled.