The Cupcake Girl

Jennie Aguilera worked at a bakery in Holmes Chapel in summer 09'. Although not just any bakery. The same bakery that Harry Styles worked in. What would happen to the both of them if it all just went away so suddenly? Harry became that international popstar and lived his life in fame. Harry had promised he would come back for Jennie, but instead he was oblivious enough to forget about his cupcake girl back at home. Two years later, somehow, fate has slapped Harry in the face, and he comes back for her. There are some pasts that were never forgotten. Promises that were left unbroken. And the undying and infinite friendship they both had. The only problem is that Harry had brought a different girl in his arms.. Who knows, that solid friendship might turn into something... More?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New FF!!!! I think I am gonna be liking this one. I thought of the storyline while eating a red velvet cupcake. lol Cupcakes are awesome soo why not this story!! lol I'm still looking for that cover to make, so meanwhile, this story is under construction. :))

Hope you like this!! And this story is based on one of my friends in real life! She is literally PERFECT and has the same crazy curly hair as Hazza. Sometimes, I think they're made for each other. Haha and her name is legit Jennie Aguilera. Heehee

-FanficAddict123