[1]

AllieCat

🤍     💬     ↗️Liked by mxmtoon and 24,236 others AllieCat 🐸🐸

🤍     💬     ↗️
Liked by mxmtoon and 24,236 others
AllieCat 🐸🐸

mxmtoon i'm literally asking for your hand in marriage 🙄🙄
                AllieCat I asked you first 😒

simpforallie hey lol😅
                AllieCat love the user

MollyMouse um photo creds😐
             AllieCat nah

view all 8,938 comments

➼ Allies point of view

I sat down my phone to make some food after reading and replying to some of the comments of my new post. As I look through the cabinet I realize that we really need to go to the grocery store.

"MOLLY" I yelled to my little sister. She came out with her phone and a bag of Sourpatch watermelons in her hand.

"Okay first of all, I want one" I say gesturing to the candy. She groans and reluctantly hands some to me. "I'm headed to the store to get some necessities. Wanna come?" I ask and she nods.

"Just let me grab my purse real quick." she says and runs into her room. I grab my phone and scroll through my notifications while I wait for Molly to get ready.

Notifications From Twitter
   Wilbur has followed you back

holy shit. holy shit. holy shit.

"WILBUR JUST FOLLOWED ME!" I screamed.

"OMG ALLIE THATS SO COOL!"Molly screamed, matching my energy.I know she doesn't really know who that is, because she doesn't pay attention to any streamers or anything. It's really nice that her and Tessa still support me though.

After having a fan girl moment Molls and I headed to the grocery store. I did get noticed and took a picture with some fans. It was actually really cool. It feels so weird that people i've never even heard of know who I am.

So now here I am, getting ready to stream. I'm still freaking out about Wilbur following me. I mean everyone in the gaming community knows who he is. He has like a million followers. I have like 20k. Holy Shit. Should I message him? I take sip of my monster, preparing myself for my stream, and start.

"Hey everyone! How is everyone doing? Have you guys stayed hydrated and eaten today?"  I ask the chat.

"Today is going to be very laid back. I will probably just play some random lobys in among us, I don't think any of my friends are on right now." I say checking my phone to see if anyone is active. All of a sudden I get a notification