Walk of Shame {Destiel}

Day 26 of suptober

The chair screeched as Sam stood, his legs stiff, and back sore from sitting. How long had been at his desk looking for cases, two hours, three, it felt much longer; his eyes burning from staring at his laptop, throat dry, yet he hadn't found a single case despite it all.

Water.

He'd get a drink then continue his searching.

Sam pushed the longer strands of his hair behind his ears, before walking across his bedroom and pulling open his door

Immediately as the door was pulled open Sam froze eyes locked on the almost naked angel who was stood outside Dean's room. "Cas?" the word fell before Sam could stop it, the angel immediately turning his way, eyes just visible under the cowboy hat he wore.

"Hello Sam."

Sam couldn't hear a single hesitation to the words, or trace of shame, despite the fact that Cas stood in nothing but his boxers, and worse of all cowboy boots and a belt to go with his hat. Part of Sam considered turning around and throwing up on spot. It was worse enough he had to watch them be a couple, an incredibly sappy, touchy couple at that. It was even worse that Sam had to hear them at night, with the bunker having thin walls and being incredibly prone to echoing, but seeing.

Seeing any of Dean's fantasies that he already knew more than he ever wanted to about.

Nope.

He wanted nothing to do with it.

Without another word Sam turned the other way, beginning his walk to the other end of the bunker, and as far away from Dean's room as possible.

"Sam," He heard Cas call from behind, his footsteps not slowing down for even a step. "Are you alright?"

"I'm going to the dungeon," Sam called back. Where the walls are thick. "Get me when you're done."

- - -
This is single handedly the dumbest thing I've ever written