Prologue

"You know, I was born to be a dancer," Nymph whispered to Midas as she gently sway her hips on his crotch. Midas groaned in return. He can't do anything but moan and groan for this woman in front of him tied him up in a chair and plays with him.

"---Especially if the stage where I'll dance is your lap. How would you like me to grind on you?" She respires seductively before grinding hers on his. Midas groaned again. Naglalabasan na rin ang mga ugat niya sa sobrang pagpipigil. He was tied up, for pete's sake! The woman in front of him was a BEAST! And he mean it!

"Like this?" At sinundan niya iyon ng nakakabaliw na ungol. Tumagaktak ang pawis ni Midas as he looked at her pleasured face. She looks so beautiful in her butterfly mask. With her crimson red lips, he's dying to taste it. With her honey brown eyes, he's dying to be stared by it. He wanted more of her. But this set up holds him back!

"Oh, this is so good, Midas! Hmmmm!" She moaned sexily as mas binilisan pa ang pag-indayog.

It was a hella torture for Midas. He wanted to give her a lesson she'll never forget but before he could do anything, she already tied him up and taped his mouth. The monster under his boxers wants to punish her holes badly. The great Midas was being tortured by just a mere woman!? He can't believe it. He must do something. He must give her a lesson. The kind of lesson she will never forget. A lesson that she will regret.

Nymph removed the tape on his mouth, "Fucking---slut! Let me go! This is unfair! Let me punish you! Ugh!" He bawled and moaned louder. He was about to come when she comes first, she ceased from moving.

She was panting hard as she holds to his shoulders for support. There's a satisfied smile on her plump lips. His forehead wrinkled, "Why the hell did you stop? I'm not yet coming!"

"Oh? You were not informed, Midas?" Mapang-asar na wika ng babae at umalis sa pagkakakandong sa kaniya. Mas lalong nangunot ang noo niya. He can see how angry his thing is down there. At hindi siya papayag na hindi siya lalabasan.

"This is the torture after pleasure. I'm sorry but my shift's over. Maybe, we can continue this some other time?" Dugtong niya at isinuot ang jacket ni Midas na pinulot niya sa sahig. She's just wearing that sexy lingerie with bandages, choker around her neck and straps around her slender legs. She's a hella temptation. With that kind of body proportions, she can be the human Aphrodite.

"What the fuck!? You won't finish what you have started!? Let me go, you witch!" Pagwawala ni Midas ngunit tawang mapang-asar lang ang itinugon ni Nymph. She walked towards him and caressed his face.

"Don't worry, Midas. I will send you some of my girls. You can enjoy with them." And she winked at him. She gave him a smack in his lips before walking away while waving her hand with her heels.

"NYMPH! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! DAMN YOU! HEY! GO BACK HERE---FUCK! LET ME CUM TOO! BITCH!" He shouted, restrained by being tied. Naipadyak niya ang mga paa niya sa sobrang gigil, pagkaasar at inis. He can't believe it. Isa itong malaking kahihiyan sa parte niya. His pride and ego was crampled down by a mere, mysterious woman. He can't accept it!

He underestimated her too much. He sees her as a very big challenge so she dared her.

Nymph was the 'patron' of the liberated women (and even men too and homosexuals) and the prominent sex goddess every time the town. Any man, teen or old, adores her incredibly much. She was known for being the pleasure giver and torturer at the same time. Her gold and silver one-winged butterfly mask is her trademark. And every time they'll see that mask, they knew it was her. Envied by many women, however, undeniably, she's also their icon. She was just so salaciously sexy and searing. She's the most luscious dish no one can resist. It was like she was made to titillate any human being in this world.

As for Midas, he was known as the arrogant high-and-mighty bachelor of the town. He's picky about everything. Even though he was known due to his arrogance, girls still worship him. He was born with a diamond spoon in his mouth. Not gold but diamond. Whatever he touches turns into gold. He did not know what came up and everyone named him Midas. It was not even his real name, but he likes it. He can own everything. In just a touch, every thing could turn to gold, and is perfectly his.

"Fucking Nymph..." He grumbled as he went out the Black Room. He look around, hoping to see her but he did not. His jaw clenched. He is now freed by the ties. Gusto niyang gumanti but the woman's out of his sight already.

"How's it? Is she good?" Caedmon, the manager of the bar and the manager of Nymph. He's smoking and waiting for Midas.

"She's good and the worst! Where is she?" bulalas niya at nilapitan siya. Caedmon grinned.

"Well, that's what you get for charming her. You get what you ordered and she served. I warned you before about her nature, Midas." Naiiling niyang sabi na nagpa-init lalo sa ulo ni Midas.

"Just tell me where she is!" He blurted irritatedly.

"Home. The money? She left without having her part." Caedmon stepped on his cigarette and blew the smoke. Midas rolled his eyes at kinapa ang wallet niya sa jacket niya. But he remembered...

"SHE IS WEARING MY JACKET!" Nagulat si Caedmon sa bigla niyang pagsigaw. He really can't believe it! First, he was tortured. And now, robbed!?

"Hey, calm down. Pay first before you leave."

"But she's wearing my jacket! My wallet is there!" Giit niya na nauubusan na ng pasensya sa sobrang inis. Nangunot ang noo ni Caedmon.

"Then you can't leave unless you pay. Boys, guard him. Don't let him leave unless he pay us." Utos niya sa mga bouncers na nagpa-laglag sa panga ni Midas. Tatawa-tawa pa ito habang pinapanood na mas lalong maasar ang kaniyang kaibigan.

"I will pay! Dammit!" He immediately look for his phone but he remembered again,

"IT WAS IN MY JACKET TOO!" He bawled frustratedly at nagulo ang buhok niya. That's it. He loses it already. He already hates Nymph! Tagos sa mga buto niya!

She surely brought him a perfect mess.

And he will never forgive her!