Chapter 33

"I do, Father." The bride answered with tears streaming down her face. Altair squeezes her hands tight, waiting for the signal.

"... You may now kiss the bride,"

He let her hand go at itinaas ang kaniyang belo. He wipe her tears first before claiming her lips.

"And I announce you husband and wife!"

Nagpalakpakan ang lahat at mga nagsitayo. Larry snake his arm around his wife's waist. "Looking at them inspires and motivates me to marry you again for the fifth time, Gwynedd," aniya at tumingin dito. Gwynedd smiled.

"I will always say 'I do' to you. Always,"

He bit his lips at kinimkim ang kilig. Hinalikan niya ang ulo ng asawa at pumalakpak na din.

Dumiretso agad sila sa reception. Everything's prepared and ready. Nakarating na din ang late na organizer and went to take over her job. Kalonice was resting in a table when Midas hugged her from behind.

"Finally, I see you." He whispered. Agad naman siyang nilingon ni Kalonice.

"Midas!" Her eyes glistened. She feel her eyes warming as her tears are pending to fall. Midas smiled at her at hinalikan siya sa labi.

"Don't cry. Come with me. I will introduce you to my grandparents," aniya at siya'y hinila patayo. Ngunit hindi nila inaasahan ang kausap ng mga ito ngayon.

It was Jarrah.

"How are things going between you and our Larzen? I heard a gold-digger is all over him. Are you still trying to win him back?" His Jadaty muttered habang hinahaplos ang buhok ni Jarrah.

Mahina siyang tumawa. "She's so careful. But don't worry, Jady and Jadaty. Larzen will still be mine since he spent a week with me."

"Really? Wow, that's good to hear!"

"Jady, Jadaty," tawag ni Midas sa kanila. Humigpit ang pagkakahawak ni Kalonice sa kaniyang mga kamay ngayong kaharap na niya ang mga nagpahirap noon kay Larry. Idagdag pa na kasama nila si Jarrah, mas lalo siyang nape-pressure.

Alam na niya agad, sa mga tingin palang ng mga ito, ayaw na nila sa kaniya.

"This is Kalonice. My soon-to-be-girl---"

"Oh, that's her? She look..." She look at her from head to toe, "Cheap."

Napakapit si Kalonice sa kaniyang dress. Umangat ang gilid ng labi ni Jarrah. Midas waa about to defend her, when she stopped him and spoke.

"I am Kalonice Montecristo, Ma'am and Sir. I am an Architect, proud to say I'm under and part of the Yzaguirre Arts of Engineering Company. And I am not cheap too." Matamis siyang ngumiti sa kanila. Nabigla ang mga ito.

Cassandra tap her friends' shoulders at itinuro ang kinaroroonan nila Midas. Nakatalikod ang dalawa sa kanilang gawi ngunit alam nilang sila iyon dahil kay Jarrah na nasa tabi ng kaniyang grandparents. Agad silang lumapit sa kanila.

"With all due respect, I want to share my opinion. I could not believe this family. I mean, each of you could afford diamonds but end up to believe the fake and second-hand one," sabay baling niya kay Jarrah na natigilan. Muli siyang tumingin sa grandparents ni Midas.

"Ubod po kayo ng yaman. Ang hindi ko lang po maintindihan ay kung bakit kayo pumapatol at nananatili sa isang peke at kinakalawang na katulad niya. Wala po ba kayong taste o ganon lang talaga kababa ang standard niyo?"

"You---!" Nanggigil si Jarrah sa kaniya. Susugurin na niya sana ito nang makita si Octavius sa likod ni Midas at matalim ang ipinupukol na tingin sa kaniya. Kumuyom ang kaniyang mga kamao.

"Again, I am Kalonice Montecristo. Thank you for having me here." She bowed a little to show them respect bago tumingin kay Midas at siya'y tinanguhan.

He looked at his grandparents with disappointment first before pulling her. Ngayon ay magkakaharap na sina Larry at ang kaniyang mga manugang. Octavius excused himself at hinila si Jarrah.

"Stay with them, Delphine. I will talk to your daughter," matigas nitong sabi at kinaladkad ang anak palabas.

"Trust him. He won't hurt her," ngiti ni Gwynedd at hinila ang kaibigan patungo sa lamesang naka-reserba para sa kanila. Malaki ito kaya nagkasya silang lahat at may sobra pa. Altair reserved it for them on purpose. The rest of the tables are good for four to five persons only. Their table is the only one who could fit twelve persons.

"Kalonice l, about them---"

"Wala akong pake sa opinyon nila, kung mas gusto nila si Jarrah o ayaw nila sa akin. Ako naman ang gusto mo, diba? Anong magagawa nila d'on?" Napayuko si Kalonice at pinigilan ang pagpatak ng kaniyang mga luha. Midas did not answer her, which gave her doubt. He did not gave her an assurance about what she have said.

"We have your back, Hija. Ako nga, ayaw din nila sa akin pero nasa akin naman si Gwynedd. Let them hate you or what. Ignore them. What's important is you will have him," pagpapagaan ni Larry sa kaniyang loob. Tumango si Kalonice at inangat ang ulo upang siya'y ngitian, nang siya'y matigilan nang makita ang mga magulang ni Caedmon na nakangiti sa kaniya.

"Hi, hija." They greeted to her.

"H-Hello po..." Naiilang niyang bati pabalik. Nagtaka ang mag-asawang Yzaguirre.

"You know her?"

Cassandra chuckled. "Of course. She's the only girl our baby Caedmon ever introduced to us." Nagulat sila maging si Midas. He looked at her with asking eyes at pilit lang na ngumiti si Kalonice sa kaniya.

"This... This looks bad..." Ani Delphine na hindi malaman kung kanino titingin.

"Uh-huh. We are shocked to hear the news about her and Midas too. Our baby Caedmon isn't talking about it to us. I don't know how this will end up to be." Cassandra.

"But... But they are just friends, right?" Gwynedd said as she stare at Kalonice.

"They are?" singhap ng mag-asawang Alterio.

"They are not?" Larry.

"We don't know. I-I mean, they are not clarifying anything to us about their relationship, though. So, we will never know," Cain. Nagtinginan sila kay Kalonice. Waiting for her response. It felt like this was the right time for them to know it.

"Uhhm, magkaibigan lang po kami ni Caedmon."

Bumuga ng hangin si Gwynedd. She was relieved. They are relieved, ngunit nagtaka sila nang bumungisngis si Cassandra.

"What's funny, Cassy?" Gwynedd.

"Domi, that's rude," Cain.

"Am I? Then I'm sorry. It was just---it was just," she refrain from laughing. "I don't think Edana see him as a 'friend', though," at muli siyang natawa.

This time, what she said shook the Yzaguirres to the core.

"You know... Edana? You know about her condition?" ani Gwynedd na gulat na gulat. Tumango si Cassandra.

"Yup. Edana opened up to us when she spent Christmas with us before when we're still in New York. I really like her. Edana and Anastachia. Nisa too. Sadly, I haven't talked to her other personalities yet. But we really get along very well." She smiled at them proudly at tumingin kay Kalonice na nakayuko.

Umayos ng upo si Midas at pinaglaruan ang table napkin. Hindi niya malaman kung ano ang sasabihin at ire-react. He did not expected this. He didn't imagine that Caedmon took her too far. He already introduced her to his parents long ago. What does that mean? It only means one thing. He is serious to Kalonice, but she's blind by it and see it all as an act of kindness. Which is probably NOT at all.

"You didn't told us anything about this." Nasuklay niya ang buhok at sumulyap kay Kalonice.

"Hindi ka naman nagtanong. Puro tungkol kay Caedmon ang tinatanong mo sa akin. And I don't find it necessary though---"

"IT IS!" Nagulat silang lahat sa pagtaas ng boses ni Midas. Huminga siya ng malalim. "Necessary, Kalonice," dugtong niya.

"Do I have to tell you all the things that happened in my life?" tanong ni Kalonice na naguguluhan. He frowned.

Caedmon joined them. Umupo siya sa tabi ni Kalonice at humawak sa likod ng upuan nito kaya para siyang nakaakbay kay Kalonice. "Hey. Nice to see you again. I'm happy that you received the invitation," aniya na siyang nagpamilog sa mga mata ni Kalonice.

"I was the one who sent it to you. I mean, not actually me but the bride," ngumisi siya bago tumingin kay Midas.

"Yo. Welcome back." Mapagbiro niyang bati dito kaya agad na nairita si Midas.

"What do you mean by that, Caedmon? Does the bride knew her?" tanong ni Larry na nagtataka.

Tumingin si Caedmon sa kaniya. "Yes, Ninong. She's close with her. I mean, Edana,"

Now, things are getting more and more exhausting to know. Gulong-gulo ang kanilang mga isipan, ngunit hindi naman nila makwestyon si Kalonice dahil wala silang karapatan. She knew Caedmon first, what to expect? Of course they shared many thing. So massive that they can't contain it anymore. Ang malaman nga na ipinakilala ni Caedmon su Kalonice sa mga magulang niya ay sobra-sobra na, paano pa kaya kung malalaman nila ang buong kwento nila?

Bumalik na sa wakas sina Octavius at Jarrah. Tahimik lang ang babae at matatalim ang mga tingin na ipinupukol. Delphine touched her to soothe her pero tinabig niya ang kamay ng ina. Hindi na lamang umimik ang mga kasama niya sa lamesa.

"Well, this is awkward," hagikgik ni Caedmon na pasulyap-sulyap kay Jarrah bago kay Midas.

The lights went dim. Natahimik ang lahat. Senyales ito na magsisimula ang selebrasyon. Nahawakan ni Kalonice ang ulo nang kumirot ito. Napansin iyon ni Caedmon na mas lalong napangisi.

The opening addresses started and so the welcomings for the guests. Until the time has come for the bride and groom to enter.

They walk down the aisle together. Nagtayuan ang lahat at sila'y pinalakpakan. Ngumiti ang bagong kasal sa kanilang lahat. Tumama ang tingin ng bride kay Caedmon. He step aside to show Kalonice. Napangiti ito at umiwas na ng tingin. Tumigil sila sa gitna. Altair leave her in the middle.

The spotlight focuses on the bride. The CGI played and everyone is so amazed. Kalonice was in awe as she watch her bridal gown glow and change its color into ice blue. She turn around. Altair gaze at her, deeply in love.

The organizer sneakily went to their table. "Sir Caedmon," tawag nito sa kaniya at bumulong. Tumango si Caedmon at bumaling kay Kalonice. Bumulong siya dito.

"H-Ha? Bakit ako?"

Kumunot ang noo ni Midas sa dalawa.

"It's her request. Let's go." Hindi na siya pinagsalita pa ni Caedmon at hinila na siya. Tumingin si Kalonice kay Midas na hahabulin na sana siya nang pigilan siya ni Gwynedd.

Pumwesto na ang dalawa sa harap ng mga instrumento. Caedmon positioned in front of the piano while Kalonice sits beside it, sitting on a chair while fixing her microphone. Singing in front of a crowd is not new to her, but right now, she's feeling weak and nervous.

"And for the furst dance of our newly weds, let's all get pleased to as Caedmon Alterio and Kalonice Montecristo sing Endless Love," MC.

Kalonice look at Caedmon. Ngumiti kang siya sa kaniya at sinimulan ang pagtugtong. Lumiwanag na ang buong kwarto. Sinamahan na ni Altair ang kaniyang asawa sa gitna at hinawakan ito sa bewang at kamay. Huminga ng malalim si Kalonice at hinanda ang sarili.

[Caedmon] My love
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's bright

[Kalonice] My first love
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make

[Both] And I
I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do...
And your eyes
Your eyes, your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes, you will always be
My endless love

Gumawi ang tingin ni Kalonice kay Midas. Ngumiti siya rito. He was recording a video of her, only her, using his phone. He smiled back at her.

Two hearts
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun
Forever
I'll hold you close in my arms
I can't resist your charms

And love
Oh, love
I'll be a fool
For you
I'm sure
You know I don't mind
Oh, you know I don't mind

'Cause you
You mean the world to me
Oh
I know
I know
I've found in you
My endless love

Nang matapos sa pagkanta ay bumalik na din sila sa kanilang mesa. They rain praises on them, praising the great voice of Kalonice. It blends perfectly with Caedmon's singing voice.

"She's the best singer in my Uncle's bar. Everyone always look for her. And they keep on asking me when you will return. The people is not as lively as they used to be when you left," ngiti ni Caedmon at tumitig kay Kalonice.

"Sa susunod na lang. Namiss ko na din ang gig doon, eh," ani Kalonice na naiilang sa paraan ng kaniyang pagtitig sa kaniya. Hinawakan ni Midas ang kaniyang kamay.

"Jarrah's a good singer too since Octavius and Delphine could sing. I doubt if our son could. Hindi naman kami nagkulang sa kaniya." Pagbibiro ni Larry at bumungisngis.

"My voice is for my girl to hear only." Sagot nito at tumingin kay Kalonice na agad namang naningkit ang mga mata.

"You never sing to me."

"Next time." Ngumisi si Midas sa kaniya. Ngumiti na lamang siya at tumango.

"She works in Uncle Caspian's bar?" Jarrah. Nakuha niya ang atensyon nila.

"Yup." Tango ni Caedmon.

"In his bar or in his club? She's friends with the bride right? Jady told me she used to be a stripper," she crossed her arms and raises her brow to Kalonice.

"Are you saying that she's one?" Tumalim ang tingin ni Midas sa kaniya.

"I didn't say that. But you could tell. They both stink. They are both gold diggers."

"Jarrah!" pasinghal na tawag sa kaniya ni Octavius na inirapan niya lang.

Tumawa si Cassandra. "Octavs, your daughter never failed to amuse me. She's so funny! How come both of you produced a clown?" Halakhak niya. Nasapo ni Kalonice ang kaniyang ulo nang kumirot ito.

"You're triggering her, Jarrah," ani Caedmon na hinihintay ang paglabas ni Edana.

"Then sorry. Not my fault if she's so easy," anito at ngumisi. Napayuko si Kalonice.

Her shoulders tremble as she chuckle. "You are the trigger to my existence and escape. So, I'm thanking you and nice to meet you, Jarrah Lisieux." Umangat ang kaniyang ulo.

Lumawak ang ngisi ni Caedmon nang makita ang kulay ng kaniyang mga mata.

Kumunot ang noo ni Jarrah nang mapansin ang pag-iiba ng kulay ng kaniyang mga mata. Humalumbaba si Edana sa lamesa at siya'y pinagmasdan. "You became bitchier, huh. That's good. I'm ready for a show." Malapad siyang ngumiti sa kaniya. She took her phone and searched something.

This is the world before your opinion, and this is the world after your opinion." She showed her the picture of Earth she Googled.

"Stupid. It's the same picture!" Jarrah snorted.

Ibinagsak ni Edana ang cellphone sa lameda. "EXACTLY. The world doesn't give a fuck about your pointless opinion so shut the fuck up, bitch. It stays the same whether you open that mouth of your or nah, and the world will not give a damn if you use your voice."

Napasinghap si Jarrah. Nasapo ni Gwynedd ang noo at tumingin kay Cassandra na tuwang-tuwa.

"Y-You---! Hindi ka lang gold digger. Plastic ka pa! See that attitude, everyone? She's a two-faced bitch! How come you all like her!?" Protesta ni Jarrah at tumingin sa kanilang lahat.

Edana looked at her dreamy, "Aww, look at you, poor kitty, seeking for support and ally. Hey, are you not going to side her? Anyone? Come on, she badly needs your help. Please, help her. I'm begging you, join her side and go against me," she mockingly plead at tumingin sa mga taong nasa kaniyang paligid.

"None?" Walamg sumagot sa mga ito.

Tumingin siya kay Jarrah. "Do you have a second name? If none, then I will give you one. Shame. Jarrah Shame Lisieux. Oh, what a suitable name for a shameless and insecure bitch like you!" Umakto siyang nasorpresa. Namula si Jarrah na hindi magawang makaimik.

"How about, Clown? Jarrah the Clown Lisieux. Aww, that's much better, darling. Your parents should've named you better." Napailing siya. She opened her purse and gasped.

"Oh my gosh, I found your sister, Jarrah!"

"I don't have a sister. I'm an only child!" she seethed. Edana looked at her with confusion.

"Then who is this plastic?" aniya sabay taas ng plastic na nakita niya sa loob ng kaniyang purse. "Perhaps your twin? You both share the same characteristics. Plastic, full of air, and..." Pinunit niya ito. "Easy to destroy."

Nanginig sa galit si Jarrah at malakas na nahampas ang lamesa. "You're angry? Why, Jarrah? Ain't you the one who started this? Why are you the one who's mad? Tell me," she lean towards her as she remain on her seat. "Why are you mad?"

"I am mad--because you're so fake! Look at you, showing your true colors now. I know it, your friend invited you so you can hook boys here. She's a good friend, she shares her blessings. Too bad, everyone knows it. You're a hoe!"

Edana burst out in laughter. Maluha-luha pa siya dahil sa kalokohang sinabi niya. Every time she will try to stop from laughing, natatawa na lang ulit siya kapag nakikita ang mukha ni Jarrah.

"You can call me a bitch, you can call me a hoe, both will be acceptable since I do really love boys." Napaypayan niya ang sarili sa sobrang katatawa.

"But darling, you are wrong. I'm not here for that. I don't need to hook for boys. After all, Caedmon is better than them. I have Caedmon. Why would I hook over some lame royals? Can they satisfy me the way Caedmon can? Can they entertain me the way Caedmon can? You see, I don't care about the riches. I can earn that myself in so  many way. I can sing, I can draw, I can dance, and I can walk the runway better than you. I need no other man. I have Caedmon." Bumaling siya sa taong nasa kaniyang kaliwa. He chuckled.

"Wow, I'm so happy to hear that from you, Edana." He run his fingers through his hair. Edana giggled and went close to him before biting his reddish ear.

"You're blushing."

Kumuyom ang mga kamao ni Midas.

"How could you flirt with Caedmon right in front of Midas? How could you!?" singhal ni Jarrah sa kaniya at muling nahampas ang mesa. Doon ay napatingin si Edana kay Midas, bago sa kaniya.

"You're a slut, Montecristo. You're a slut yet everyone in this table tolerates you."

Tumaas ang kilay ni Edana. Umayos siya ng upo.

"I'm not a slut. I'm just a flirt. You should know the difference. I flirt single men, SINGLE not COMMITTED. I'm not an idiot like you are, Jarrah. I'm not on your level. I have standards. If what I'm doing is your definition of being a slut, then what are you? A WHORE?"

"Edana, I think you should stop," it was Cain. His wife frowned. She never get so entertained in her entire life other than this, tapos ay patitigilin niya sila?

"Why would I, Uncle? I want to make this bitch cry. She should know better who I am, who we are, and what we can do. The likes of her makes my blood boil in excitement, which I never felt before. I want to crush everything about her. And I will not stop unless she will kneel in front of me."

Octavius looked at Larry and Gwynedd, asking for what is happening to her. So, to not interrupt, Larry told everything to him about her condition.

"You are calling me a slut, knowing you are actually one. Mas masahol ka pa sa akin, Jarrah. Remember? You cheated on your oh-so-rich boyfriend when he gave every thing to you. Wait, a slut is different from a cheater. You're a disgrace to your family. Bet your parents is so disappointed of you. Bet they regret having you." Nanlisik ang mga mata ni Jarrah sa kaniya. Ginantihan siya ni Edana ng matamis na ngiti.

"Kung hindi mo ako titigilan, baka mapilitan akong kuhanin ang lahat ng meron ka niyan. People said that no one can be compared to you, that you are the best, that there is nobody else that could stoop on your level too. Maybe, it is because they are yet to know Kalonice Montecristo yet? Perhaps, Edana? I'm more graceful than you can be by the way."

"I am class. I am elegance. I am grwce. Worship me." Taas noo niyang sabi sa mga ito at hinawi patalikod ang kaniyang mahabang buhok. Pumalakpak si Cassandra bilang pagsuporta sa kaniya.

"Yes, go girl!" She cheered. Sinuway naman agad siya ni Cain at ibinaba ang kaniyang mga kamay.

"You're as supportive of me as ever, Tita Cassy. Unlike Gwynedd," she bitterly looked at Gwynedd before rolling her eyes. "She wants to rid us. Will you tell her to mind her own business because I get rid of her?"

Tumigil sa pagtawa si Cassandra dahil sa kaniyang sinabi. Tumawa si Edana. "I was just kidding. I'm not a murderer. Haha!" But it did not lighten up the atmosphere between them. Kumuha siya ng champagne sa waiter na dumaan sa kaniyang likod at ito'y ininom.

Ang akala nilang tapos na ay hindi pa pala, dahil nagsalita na naman si Jarrah. "Yes, a slut is different from being a clown. Pero hindi ka nalalayo sa dalawang 'yon. You are a slut, a clown, and especially, a SNAKE."

Edana gestured her to wait as she empty her glass of champagne. Ibinaba niya ito at pinunasan ang labi.

"Snake? I love snakes! They are venomous, poisonous, and so beautiful. I just love it when they shed their skin and have another one. The same goes to me, to us. Each of ud is a different kind of snake. And I'm the kind of snake that will crawl around you and choke you to death. Imagine people saying, "Here goes the snake Edana slash Kalonice!", I love to hear that!" Masaya niyang lintaya at napa-iling. Hindi naman makapaniwala si Jarrah. And she thought she finally turned the tables around.

"You're sick. You like being called by that? No one would love that."

"Oh, darling. I just love the hateful attention people are pouring on me. I mean, I love seeing them seething in anger while pointing their fingers at me. All the insults proves how low their classes are. I am powerful. Just my mere presence can make others tremble, threatened, and stoop their levels down, lower than mine, just to degrade me. Not minding that they're the ones degrading themselves. That kind of chaos entertains me. I want to see humans devouring each other. While me, I am here, chilling on my throne, drinking wines and champagnes with my favorite playmate touching my body. That's so dreamy. We should try that sometime, Caedmon. What do you think?"

Nasamid si Caedmon sa iniinom nitong whisky. "Hmm, yeah. If you will last for a while in that body." He smirked. Tumingin siya kay Midas na nakayuko at hindi kumikibo.

"The stronger our trigger calling, the longer we stay. So, yeah. I can. After all, that bitch Kalonice is getting on my nerves. You will never see her again." Humigpit ang hawak niya sa baso. Just thinking about what she did to them really angers her.

Midas tilted his head to her and glared at her.

Ibinalik ni Edana ang atensyon niya kay Jarrah. "You are born and grew up with almost everything you could own. But why are you still insecure, jealous, and envious of me? Me, who, when I opened my eyes and learned how to understand and walk, got nothing and need to do labours just to feed myself. You should be grateful, you bitch. You never experienced any of that because your parents gave you a wealthy life. Kinulang ka ba sa aruga o papansin ka lang talaga? Ikaw dapat ang kinaiinggitan, hindi ka dapat naiinggit dahil isang labas mo lang ng credit card mo, pag-aari mo na agad ang isang bagay. Wala ka dapat kainggitan sa akin. Pero hindi ako maiinggit at naiinggit sayo kasi nga bobo ka."

"I am not! You are!" depensa ni Jarrah sa sarili na nginisihan ni Edana.

"Really? Hindi ka magkaka-summa cum laude sa pagrampa-rampa mo, babae. No matter how you stand against me, I could easily push you down since wala kang mapapatunayan sa akin. Tanga ka, Jarrah. You should admit it by yourself that you are really stupid, an idiot. Sa susunod na may tatawag sa aking tanga, sasampalin ko na talaga ng diploma ko. Bago mo ako tawaging tanga, maging Summa Cum Laude ka muna. Which you would never." She mocked her with a laugh at umiling.

"Peasant. How dare you, you peasant!" Natawa si Edana dahil wala na siyang masabi laban sa kaniya

"You know it yourself, I came from the poorest of the poor. You should be reminded that there are times for people like I used to be need to do bad things so we can have food." She grab the knife on the table and stab it on it. Napa-igtad sila. She smiled at them sweetly.

"You wanna know what makes me greater than you? You grip cocks, I grip knives. You're a slutty, rich-assed bitch and I'm a dangerous woman. You should know whom you are messing up with. I could choke you too as well as how you like men do you. Same thing by tweaking your hair until you become bald. Don't push yourself too hard to look dangerous. You will need my guidance to achieve that."

Asar na asar si Jarrah. Kinakain na siya ng kahihiyan. Ayaw niyang aminin pero natatalo na siya sa argumento nila. Nanliliit na siya. She wants to seek help ngunit kanino? Hindi rin magawa ng mga kasama niya ang magsalita. She doesn't know why but they seem cautious and extremely careful of her.

Edana, as she play the knife on her fingers, muttered, "You only know how to open your legs and your mouth, not your mind."

And that's how she ended her. Tumayo si Jarrah at umalis sa kanilang mesa habang umiiyak. Edana acted like bowing like a Princess in front of them before chuckling mischievously. She won.

But she knows Jarrah will come back so she will be waiting for it.