Chapter 45

Octavia went out of the hospital where Midas was in. A sweet smile was formed in her lips before humming a song and ambles in. Eyes were darted on her. People are whispering in the corridors as they see her. She entertained none of them and went to the nurse's desk.

"Larzen Yzaguirre," she said to the nurse. She panicked and abruptly turns the page of the log book.

"Room 0253, Ma'am," she stuttered as she speak.

Octavia smiled and left to search for his room. The royal guards stopped her.

"I'm his girlfriend. Won't you let me see him?" she says, squinting her eyes on them and flashes a seductive smile.

The guards whispered at each other.

"I'm Kalonice. His girlfriend," she introduced as they keep on whispering. She's pissed on how they ignore her.

Whisper now, die later.

They parted and gave her path. She smiled and went in when one opened the door. The guard closes the door. She press the lock of the door knob and went in.

No one was inside aside from the lying Midas on his death bed.

"Your father did beat you good, huh,"

Mahina siyang tumawa at pinagmasdan si Midas. He got black eyes, his lips are cut, and he got bluish bruises. He look so pitiful. But he deserved it.

She start stripping. He went atop of him. Midas slowly opened his eyes. His sight was blurry. He tried moving a finger but he could not. Octavia removed the tube that was on his mouth and crush his lips with hers. The fresh cuts of his lips instantly bleed, and Octavia wholeheartedly lick them.

She inserted his manhood inside her. Her palms travels to his neck and she strangle him. The only thing that Midas could do is groan. His weakness makes him paralysed to his bed. Lifting a limb sents painful tingling on his body.

"Nobody can ride you better than me, Yzaguirre. Not Jarrah, not even Kalonice, but me,"

She opened his mouth and slid her tongue inside his mouth. Midas chokes as he try to resist. He couldn't feel anything other than pain. No pleasure at all but pain. The unknown woman is hurting him. She's abusing him, and he can't do anything to protect himself.

"Ughh... S-St...op..." he whimpers. Octavia laughs and before pushing her hips down roughly and hardly. Midas groaned. It was painful.

"Hindi ba masarap?" tanong ni Octavia bago siya malakas na sinampal.

She continued on humping on Midas. She was about to stand up but he came sooner. His hot semen squirts inside her. She cussed frustratedly before slapping Midas again.

"You fucking bastard. You're acting as if you didn't liked it but you came so soon. You liked it, didn't you!?" paimpit niyang sigaw sa kaniya at muling sinakal si Midas.

Pinanggigilan niya ang leeg nito. Midas' face began turning red. He stares at the woman in front of him. He lift his hand and touch her face.

"K...Ka...lo...nice..."

Natigilan si Octavia. Lumuwag ang pagkakasakal niya kay Midas. Bumaba siya sa itaas nito at nagbihis. She fixed Midas and left as if nothing happened.

Nasuklay niya ang kaniyang buhok gamit ang mga daliri at kinagat ang labi.

"Dammit, Kalonice. Damn you, bitch." Matigas niyang bulong sa sarili at bumaling sa salaming nasa kaniyang tabi. Tumalim anv tingin niya sa sariling repleksyon at nagdire-diretso palabas.