Chapter 7

Gwynedd took a deep breath and stares at the pictures his husband sent her. She's studying her son, and also the girl. And she could tell that his son's actions are different.

Midas just don't touch other girls. She know her son very well: Midas will never let a girl stand beside him other than her and his grandmothers. But the woman named Kalonice is walking with him side by side?

"Mommy!"

"Mommy!"

"Mommy!"

"Mommy!"

"MOMMY!"

"MI!"

Napakurap si Gwynedd at agad na napatingin sa mga anak niyang nakatayo habang nasa loob ng playground ng mga ito sa kaniyang opisina. But her 1 year old  baby daughter is an exception because she is crawling.

"Yes, my babies?" ngiti niya sa mga ito. She powered off her phone and walked to them.

"Where is Daddy?" tanong ng panganay sa quintuple na si Larzo.

"Yes. Where is Daddy?" tanong ng pangalawang si Lareon.

"Why is Daddy?" then the third, Larcen.

"Who is Daddy?" and the fourth, Larren.

"When is Daddy?" and lastly, the fifth, Laryen.

"Dada!" her princess, the youngest which is Contessa, said in a high pitch and laughed.

"Daddy is still working, babies. Give Mommy a kiss!"

"Okay!" the quintuplet said in unison at sabay-sabay na lumapit sa kaniya saka hinalikan sa pisngi. Contessa crawled towards them.

"K!" aniya. Gwynedd chuckled before picking her up. Contessa kissed her in the lips.

"But Larzen?" Larzo.

"Yes, where is Larzen?" Lareon.

"Where is Kuya?" Larcen.

"Larzen going home?" Larren.

"Who is Larzen?" Laryen.

"Zeze!" Contessa.

"Kuya will go home soon too with Daddy." The quintuple whined, Contessa wailed in a high pitch.

"But I wanna meet them!" Larzo.

"Yes! I wanna meet them!" Lareon.

"I do too!" Larcen.

"Same here!" Larren.

"Yeah!" Laryen.

"Aye!" Contessa 'agreed' too and even raised her hand.

"But they are working, babies. And Mommy too. Mommy is not yet done with her work." Paliwanag ni Gwynedd at ibinaba na muli si Contessa.

"You don't need to work, Mom!" Larzo.

"Yes, don't work!" Lareon.

"I agree!" Larcen.

"Yeah, right!" Larren

"Don't work anymore, Mom!" Laryen.

"No!" Contessa.

Natawa na lamang si Gwynedd dahil sa mga natanggap. Pinisil niya ang pisngi ng mga ito.

"Hmmm, how can Mommy resist my babies if you're this cute? Okay, sure. We will surprise them---"

"YEY!!!"

"AYE!"

Mas lalo siyang natawa. "Okay, I'm going back to work now. Take good care of Contessa, hmm? I will finish them quick," sabi niya at bumalik sa kaniyang lamesa. She opened her phone once again. There was a new picture, and to her understanding, Midas is shopping of clothes for her.