1 | The Prisoner of Azkaban

Saudade:

(n.) A deep emotional state of melancholic longing for a person or thing that is absent.

Some people are just born with tragedy in their blood and it just so happened that they were both some people

Koi no yokan:

(n.) The extraordinary sense upon first meeting someone, that you will one day fall in love.

Two children of prophecies are reunited, but reunions aren't always welcomed.

"He is my father, but I don't know him."

Demons will be fought; prejudice will be faced, and trust will be earnt.

" Be careful of that g i r l                        there's a fire burning before her eyes.  She makes k i n g d o m s  f a l l                   - and monsters wish they'd never been b o r n . "

Love will be learnt, and loyalty will grow.

Those eyes of yours Could swallow stars, Galaxies and universes. What hope did I ever have?

But in the end will any of it matter?

My heart is telling me to scream, my brain is telling me to cry. And yet, I still smile.

I guess the question is - Can fate be changed without consequence?

"Foolish child,                                             Thinking the                                                                Stain of your sins                                                              Could be washed                                         away by your tears."

❾¾

[Published: 19/11/20]