Chapter 13 - War is Everywhere

A/N: One hundred people following this story. How. In. The. Hell? lol. I didn't think this story would be that popular. I mean, I kind of made this story on a whim, and it turned into... this. Thank you all. This story is actually really fun to write, and I have definite ideas as to what's going to happen in the future, but it's only the matter of getting there. So yeah. Here's the next chapter people.

"We're here," Anakin said as they came out of hyperspace. Ahsoka raised her head from off her hand, which redirected her sight to the floor before looking out onto the planet.

"You are entering a restricted space zone. State your intentions, or we will respond with lethal force," a gruff voice said on the radio. Anakin held a hand out towards Ahsoka in a type of reassurance before picking up the radio receiver.

"This is the ship of the Shadows. I believe the Christophsis government paid for our assistance with this war of theirs," Anakin said in a tone of unwavering authority. Moments like this reminded you how Anakin Skywalker could grab attention and respect with just the way he sounded. Seeing him on the battlefield reinforced that ten times over.

"Clearance granted. Please land atop the Lyktune Tower for debriefing. Take care to avoid any airborne strikes from the enemy as you descend," the voice said. Anakin then began to lower the ship down the the planet's surface. Soon after they reached a relative low altitude, the ship shook from an explosion that rung outside. Gratefully, the rounds they had barely harmed the shields.

"Shit. Hang on," Anakin said, making the ship go into a type of nose dive. He then located the source of the forceful explosion, which was an outpost with a large gun in the center. Lowering his head while his eyes were focused on the spot like a laser, he held the button for the guns down, aiming directly for the shells the large cannon fires. They exploded like bombs and took the gun down.

"Glad I made this little investment," Anakin said as he hit another button. Anakin used the digital screen that was next to him to lock on to the targets he wanted to hit. Then missiles flew all over the place like firecrackers, but certainly had a more devestating effect than one.

Anakin smiled as he flew away. He felt satisfied that he had hadn't touched down and had already eliminated a camp. That is, if they were on the bad side of this. Even if they were on the good side of things, they shot at him first. So he could still live with himself.

"And that's one of the reasons I call you Skyguy," Ahsoka said with a smile.

"My badass piloting is one. I'm guessing the last one is cause of my name?" Anakin questioned rhetorically as he flew them towards the building the man on the radio mention.

"Well, duh. Skywalker. Skyguy. It's a little too perfect," Ahsoka said.

"Anakin "Skyguy" Skywalker. It rolls off the tongue in an interesting way," Anakin said, holding a hand up with his fingers pressed together like he was sampling a high class dish.

"Do yourself a favor and don't tell people that Skyguy is your middle name," Ahsoka told him.

"No promises," Anakin said, a smirk playing on his lips as he landed the ship. Ahsoka only rolled her eyes. Several armed soldiers were outside of their ship when it landed. Anakin pulled up the hood on his robe and Ahsoka did the same. R2 beeped questioningly as the both of them began to head towards the exit.

"Come on R2," Ahsoka said, gesturing for the robot to follow them. They stepped outside and any indication that Anakin had been laughing and joking was gone. His face was like a wall of stone. Ahsoka's was simply impassive. Not a type of hardness, but simply... unaffected.