Captured

3rd P.O.V.

It was a cold night as we see four people wearing exo-suits in a alleyway looking at a house.

???1: Ok intel says the yakisa are operating out of this place, right?

???2: Affirmative, their planning on using the package's blood to make quirk erasing bullets.

???1: Dame if it wasn't for the what the package is, I wound look away.

???2: Same here Hesh but we got a job as sentinel to save her.

As the two men were talking ???3 noticed ???4 staring off into space.

???3: Hey Reaper you ok?

???3s question snapped reaper back to reality.

Reaper: yeah Ghost I'm alright.

He said as he stared at his robotic left arm remembering the event leading up to him being a vigilante.

*FLASH BACK 12 YEARS AGO*

We see a 4-year-old Reaper with his Mom and Sister as the Doctor walked in

Doctor: Sorry son your quirk less

*FLASH BACK OVER*

Suddenly Reaper was pulled from his thoughts as Hesh placed his hand on Reapers shoulder.

Hesh: were heading in me and you are taking the north side while Ghost and Shadow are taking the south side.

Reaper: Affirmative.

He said as he grabbed his suppressed Bal-27 and followed Hesh.

Reapers P.O.V.

Hesh and I made it to the wall as we used our grappling hooks on our exo's to climb to the top where we saw two guards on patrol. acting fast we aimed our rifles using the zoom on my hybrid sights I aimed for the base of the skull where the spin meats the brain and pulled the trigger. After killing the guards we hid their bodies and used the cloak on our exos continuing to kill and hide as we made our way through the yakisa base even getting the drop on the eight percent of death and overhaul who felt my blade get buried in his trout. After a few hours of killing and hiding Hesh and I decloaked as we meet Ghost and shadow and stacked up on the door where we believe the package is at. I set the breach charge, ready the detonator and set my hybrid for close quarters.

Reaper: Ready.

Ghost/Hesh/Shadow: Ready.

I blew the door open as I entered the room seeing the package hiding on the other side of a hospital bed and three scientist one on the same side as the package and two on my side. This only took a moment as I put the red dot on the scientist on the other side putting three rounds into the heart, shifting my aim and put two rounds in the other ones neck as Ghost killed the last scientist, all of this took less than three seconds, leaving only sentinel team and the package.