10 || Rivendell

Third-person POV:

Third-person POV:

The company followed the path deeper as Bilbo expected them to end up in an underground cave; however, on the contrary, the path led to one of the most stunning places in Middle Earth - Rivendell. All of the dwarves and Bilbo stood in awe as they looked over the town of white and green that sat tucked into the side of a stone. Bilbo desperately wished his sister had been able to see this with him, she had always wanted to see Rivendell.

Fili was in the same state of mind as Bilbo as he would frequently glance back in the hopes the girl would come running to catch up to them. He grew extremely worried as none of them were given any word of her or Radagast's whereabouts.

Little did Bilbo or Fili know that she had already been brought into town only moments before their arrival.......

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

Earlier...

Leo tumbled and rolled down a steep hill of the grass and rocks as she was thrown from the sled. Her body stopped eventually at the bottom of the hill as she laid there motionless. Radagast immediately circled back around as he prayed to gods. He knew that there was a very small chance she would have survived an impact like that - he probably could have - but not her. Based on the way he witnessed her limb body tumble down the hill he feared the worst.

Radagast parked his sled at the top of the hill and made his way to the edge. "No, no, no, please no." He repeated as he looked over to see her limbs sprawled unnaturally around her, her clothes ripped and hanging off her body, and her previously broken nose had once again begun to bleed. Radagast covered his mouth with his hand in shock and guilt as he sobbed silently.

"Radagast the Brown?" An Elf cavalryman rode up beside the sled and jumped off his horse to move closer to the distraught wizard. The Elf looked over down the hill and saw the small hobbit. He rushed down the hill to verify if she had in fact passed. Radagast continued his silent sobs. "What happened?"

"She lost her grip on the sled." he managed to choke out.

The Elf gently grabbed the girl's small arm which provoked a small grunt to come from her body. Suddenly, she started to curl herself up and groan. "She's alive!" Radagast continued to weep but this time they were tears of joy. The Elf picked her up gently and carried her up the hill. "I'm taking her to the infirmary."

Radagast nodded. "Yes, yes! When she is awake enough, do thank her for me."

The Elf nodded and rode off in a flash as Radagast mounted his sled. He glanced over to see Thorin, Fili, and Kili disappear behind a boulder before the cavalry attacked the orc scouts.

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

Currently...

Gandalf rounded the company and admired the scenery. "The Valley of Imladris. In the common tongue, it's known by another name."