Chapter 1

"Hello, Milady~. Care for a romantic getaway with Paris's number one cat?"

"No, Chat. I've told you more than once. I'm not interested." Marinette said in a flat, neutral tone.

"But Bugaboo!" he whined, "We're a purr-fect match! Just one date. Purr-etty please!"

"For the last time, I said no! Can't you see I'm not interested!"

At the start of Hawkmoth's reign, Chat Noir's jokes and puns had been a little endearing. But four years later, this wasn't the case. Master Fu had died and made her the next Guardian. Over the years Chat had been getting more and more pushy. And Marinette was sick of it. Now she had to rely on her other heroes as Chat Noir usually jumped into battle yelling, "I'll save you Bugaboo!" This always ended in him getting knocked unconscious or badly hurt.

The more Ladybug had rejected his advances, the more he pushed. Sometimes Marinette even had to get help from Princess Honey. The rest of her team, Viperion, Ryuuko, Bunnyx and Tigresse were concerned about the situation.

"Are you sure?" Chat stalked forward with a dangerous glint in his toxic green eyes, shedding the whiny tone, "You could regret that decision."

Ladybug took a deep breath. The team had planned this out for ages. Each had offered to help, but she had to do this herself. This was her responsibility.

"No. I won't."

He answered that by shouting, "Cataclysm!"

Ladybug wouldn't fight if she didn't have too.

"We can still do this peacefully. Hand over the ring."

Anger flashed in his eyes. The cat charged, cataclysm charged hand outstretched. Marinette simply sidestepped. Chat Noir's anger surged. Suddenly the wall beside her crumbled as he missed Ladybug's face by less than a centimeter.

There was no other way. Despite his tendency to jump into bad decisions Chat was not easy to defeat. The two grappled in a dangerous battle. They were almost evenly matched. Then he got a swipe across her face which bled immediately. Seeing that chance her old partner fiercened his assault.

Ladybug crawled away bleeding profusely. The blond boy was cocky now.

"Not so high and mighty now? Regretting your decision yet? You can still change your mind and become my a-meow-zing girlfriend."

His face oozed arrogance. But there was no going back.

"I'm so sorry!" Ladybug wailed, "I'll date you, just don't hurt me!"

He came closer, smirking. He held out his hand, certain that his Bugaboo would listen. She was smart after all. Quick as a wink the polka-dotted heroine snatched the ring off of his finger. How could he have been so stupid and unprepared?

Launching at her the Adrien clawed her back before she could do anything. In a hurry the girl used her last option.

"Kaalki, Voyage!" a portal opened as the teen whispered brokenly, "Somewhere safe."