The Merlin's

This is my First story so i hope you like it !! And i promise it gets longer and better Thank you for reading🤍

"But papa I don't want to go," I said rather loudly at my grandfather.

"you must it will be a good education" he answered.

"Good education?? I have been homeschooled my whole life now suddenly when I turn 16 you want to send me to bloody Hogwarts".

You might know my grandfather I would give you his first name but you will probably recognize him by his last or should I say our last name, Merlin.

"you have already taught me up to year 8 there I am too far ahead" I winned.

listen dear then don't go for the education go for the people" he stopped and let back a sigh like he was recalling a memory. "when I went there it became like a second home to me".

But I don't need a second home I have this one with you pappa". I didn't see any reason to go to Hogwarts in the first place. Things were fine just as they were I know he doesn't want me going for the friends or education he wants me to find......a husband.

He thinks just cause my parents met there means I can meet my husband there. I have no intention of getting married any time soon. And finding a boy who doesn't want me just cause my merlin name will be especially hard in Hogwarts. But I know my grandfather worries for me, about what will happen when he's gone who will take care of me?.

My parents are both gone, they said the magic world was too much for them and erased their memories, and just left to live somewhere in the muggle world. And leaving their only child behind. But it was better this way, at least that's what I told myself. My grandfather, I call pappa cause he is pretty much my father and I loved him raising me, and the thought of him gone makes me start to worry myself too.

I quickly snap out of the thought of my parents when I hear a loud rather big trunk it the floor right in front of me.

"you expect me to use all those clothes in there?" I looked at it stunned.

"don't ask me dearly the house-elf packed your things". the house-elves were probably my only friends growing up, due to the fact I couldn't go out much cause the second a Merlin was spotted the whole world seemed to know.

"oh okay, I will just go get ready for the train then". I give my grandfather a reassuring smile so he stops worrying about me and walks up to my room to get changed for the train.

I get into my room and quickly grab my bag and shove my black robes into it. my grandfather had sent the house-elf shopping to get everything I need for this stupid school. I looked into my mirror trying to decide what to wear to show off the merlin in me.

"We must leave now unless you want to miss the train" my grandfather called out from downstairs.

"ok ok, I'm coming" I decided to dress comfy and casual cause it is a train ride after all. I wore ripped jeans with a crop tank top and a Slytherin gree jacket over. I know I have not been sorted yet and wearing this color may be risky but it was my dad's when he was a Slytherin back in the old days. And you think my grandfather would let me leave the house without a covering?. I also decided to keep my long wavy brown hair with blond highlights down to be comfier.

looks