Chapter 1

Bailey stepped out of her bedroom, morning hair in her face. She walked into the bathroom, took a shower, and got dressed. Baileys dark brown hair matched her dads. Her brown, glossy eyes matched his. Everything was perfect. Bailey made her way down the staircase, her grand house looked like a castle. And that's what they called it. Castle Willards. It was just Bailey, her dad, and the occasional, "mother". Bailey had seven moms to be exact. And she was awaiting the arrival for her eighth any day now.

Bailey sat down at the table and waited for Washington, the help, to bring her usual breakfast.
"Good day, Bailey." Washington replied in his chirpy tone.
"It is, isn't it Washington?" Bailey replied as he set down her breakfast. Scrambled eggs, toast, and bacon. Her favorite. Bailey scarfed the breakfast down, and awaited her father. It was a Saturday. Baileys favorite day. Soon enough, Baileys father, Vice Mayor Willards, came downstairs into the dining room.
"Good morning Bailey! Has Washington brought the post yet?" Her father asked. Bailey giggled as she shook her head.
"No Father. I believe he is bringing it with your coffee." Bailey insured. Mr. Willards sat down and waited. Soon enough, Bailey and Mr. Willards were chatting in the living area.

"Oh you will love Charlotte! She has a son a year younger then you. Met the boy just last week. Sweet as molasses." Mr. Willards praised. Charlotte and Mr. Willards were already married. They had been for seven weeks now. Normally, Mr. Willards just dated. This was only his second marriage. His first, was with Baileys biological mother. Bailey beamed, but deep down, she wanted to chop the boys head off, slit his throat with a knife. Bailey hated the thought of a brother. She had several siblings before. She hated all of them. This time, it would be no different.

After a nice, relaxing chat about the days up coming events, Washington walked in.
"Vice Mayor Willards, your new wife and step son are here, shall I let them in?" Washington asked. Mr. Willards nodded his head and Washington left. Bailey sipped her tea as she watched a boy, and presumably Charlotte, walk into the living area.

"Charlotte! How wonderful to see you again! Hey Bose. Glad your here." Mr. Willards greeted. Bailey kept her eyes on the television as Bose quietly sat next to her. Bailey didn't bother looking over. Bose didn't mind. The two kids stared at the tv. Mr. Willards crouched in front of Bailey, who he knew wanted nothing to do with the situation.

"Bailey. I need you to show Bose to his room. It's across the hall from yours. Be my little doll?" Mr. Willards asked. Bailey groaned as she set the teacup down on the glass table.
"Yes Father." Bailey replied shooting Bose a look when she got to the door.
"Are you coming or not? I don't have all day you know!" Bailey sassed. Bose quietly followed Bailey up the marble staircase. They walked down the hallway a bit before coming up to a room, where Boses suitcases sat outside.

"This is your bedroom. This door is mine. Don't bother coming in. If you are dying, ask Washington for help. If you must have me help you, knock four times, understood? I wouldn't get too comfortable. Something tells me that this marriage will not last long." Bailey ordered. Bose nodded as he examined his step sister.

"Oh and one more thing. Don't talk to me, don't look at me, and don't even think of calling me your sister." Bailey snarled. She marched into her room, slamming the door behind her. Bailey sat at the edge of her bed, a sharp pocket knife in her hand. Bailey cried as she felt the sharp edge. Her mother had given it to her before she died. Bailey smirked as she looked to the door. She was going to end Bose.

***

The family sat at the dinner table, quietly eating their meal. Bailey looks at Charlotte, a young women. She had long dark brown hair. Bailey, was not a fan. Bailey, the only person that ever went into their basement, knew of all the torture tools. The old medieval machine that dropped a heavy knife onto a persons neck, causing their head to fall into a beautiful weaved basket. Or the stationary hanger, which could hang up to three persons. Yes, these would do splendidly. They would be the ones to kill that annoying brat. But which one would work.

"So Bailey! Tell me! Your father said you made all high honors! You must be so proud!" Charlotte said a little to enthusiastic. Bailey smiled, ready to show off and show who was the good child.
"Why yes! Indeed I have! It's not that big of an accomplishment though. I have been a regular on the high honors list since 5th grade. That's when it starts. Though if you count nursery school, then since Kindergarten." Bailey smiled. Charlotte looked amazed.
"Wow! That is incredible Bailey! Oh you should be so proud John!" Charlotte exclaimed. Bose looked over astonished.
"Well of course! Bailey works her tail off for those amazing grades. Girl studies every day. Why she holds a 100 in all of her classes right now!" Mr. Willard said proudly, straightening his tie.

"Bose! Your mother told me you got accepted at that new gifted school...SwAG, is it? You must be very smart?" Mr. Willards exclaimed. Baileys fist got tight. Bose sat puzzled.
"I don't know. Learnings not really my thing?" Bose said, shrugging his shoulders. Bailey looked up from her empty plate.
"Father, no means to be rude, but may I please be excused. I have an all subject test on Tuesday that is worth 80% of my grade. I have the needs to ace it, therefore I need to squeeze in a bit of late night studying." Bailey complied. Mr. Willards nodded as Bailey set off. She set a trap. One that would be sure to kill Bose. She wanted him dead.