CHAPTER 1

I sat on the sofa watching television while my boyfriend, Harry, was in our room. We've been together for about 3 years now and I love him alot, but I feel as if his love for me was slowly starting to decrease. He barely speaks to me and he barely touches me. Of course when we went out for dinner with his parents he was very touchy and talked to me alot, but once we got back home, he was back to how used to be. He was good at hiding our problems infront of people. It's not just his behavior towards me that's changed in the past three years, it's his attitude and personality. Like, all the money and fame had gotten to him and he started becoming what the cameras made him out to be. So many nights he cried as he held me tight just letting his emotions, but now our backs face each other when we sleep and we distance ourselves from each other. I would try to just give him a quick kiss every couple days and he let's me, but he doesn't kiss back. I would ask him why he doesn't and the answer is always the same "I'm sorry, baby. I'm just not feeling it right now." And I would just nod and walk away thinking I did something wrong. Sometimes he would come home late at night and be drunk off his ass. He would wake me up to help him out of his clothes and then fall into bed and pass out leaving me sitting on the side of the bed in the dark as tears would run down my cheeks, but he doesn't see that. I don't want him to know I feel this way, but I have a feeling that he already knows.

Sorry for the short chapter