CHAPTER 14

I sighed before sitting down at the kitchen table and started studying again. After about 40 minutes, Harry took a shower and then came out in his boxers. He sat down next to me and didn't say anything. He just had his hands over his face. "Did you? Or is it photo shop?" I asked him as I wrote something down. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I love you. It was a mistake." He said as he started to cry. "I'm sorry, too, Haz." I said softly. He started crying harder. "Save your tears, Harry. I don't want to see them. You're the one who cheated. There's no point in crying because I don't feel sorry for you. If you love me like you say you do you wouldn't have cheated." I said getting up and walking in the kitchen. He followed me. "Don't leave me. Please." He begged. "I'm not putting up with this shit. I'm leaving, Harry. I already got the papers and signed them." I said before I was lifted up and placed on the counter. He smashed his lips to mine and held my hips tight. One hand reached between my legs and rubbed agaisnt me making me moan. "You're not leaving me. I fucking told you no." "You don't control me. I can do what I want, Harry." I said loosing my breath. He became more rough. He kissed down my neck and and found my sweet spot below my ear. "I love you so much. I didn't mean to do it, baby. I'm sorry. I want you and only you. You're so beautiful." He said before carrying me to the bedroom and laying me on our bed. "Harry, I can't do this knowing what you did." I said. He stopped undressing me and sat up. "I love you." He said. I pulled my shirt back on and stood up. "I love you, too, Harry, but this is what's best for us. We've been unhappy. It was just a matter of time before this happened. I know you loved me, but you just don't love me like you used to anymore and that's okay. I'll move on. You'll move on. You'll find someone you'll love for the rest of your life and I'll do the same. We'll be okay without each other."

* Harry's P.O.V *

I sat on the sofa with my head in my hands. Y/n was in our room sleeping. I told her I was leaving, but I couldn't bring myself to do so. Thinking about everything I quickly became angry at myself. I stood up and walked over to the wall where Y/n and I hung photos of the two of us. We were smiling and laughing. The photographs were only onces that we took. Either of one another or both of us. They were beautiful. I sobbed loudly before hitting my fist on the wall sending at least ten frames to the floor hitting with a sound of glass breaking. "Shit." I mumbled to myself knowing that it would wake Y/n. I knelt down picking up the frame pushing off the glass. I sat down on the floor agaisnt the wall as tears rushed down my cheeks. I heard soft patter of feet. Y/n sat next to me and put her head on my shoulder. "That's my favorite one." She said softly. I sniffled before kissing her forehead. "I love you so much." I said. "I know, Haz. It's bad timing for us. That's all." "We can't try to work it out?" I asked. "You cheated Harry. There's nothing to work out." She stood up and held out her hands for me to take and I did. "Just one more night, Y / n. Please. Let me hold you. Please." She wiped the tears off my fave and kissed my cheek. "Come on, babe." She said leading me to our room. She took of my shirt and I took off my jeans before she pulled me into the bed. I held her to me and looked into her eyes. I kissed her lips softly and she smiled a little before kissing me. When we pulled away she let her fingers trace my lips. "Harry?" "Yes, baby?" She kissed my lips softly. "Will you sing me to sleep?" I smiled before nodding. I began singing thr lullaby her mom sang to her when she was just a child and her eyes slowly began to close as she fell asleep. I kissed her forehead pulling her closer to me knowing that in the morning my love would be gone.